So now hanzo officially has the highest skill cap in the game

because
it needs to be aimed at the target not the ground?
its pretty much a rifle now

And how exactly giving him faster and more accurate shots makes him any harder to play?

It actually lowers his skill floor.

4 Likes

It’s so easy to aim widowmaker or doing something with her primary file (not sniper) /s

It makes him more consistent. Increased arrow speed, more consistent. Volley is more consistent than Scatter but requires aim, tracking and there’s a timing element to it.

1 Like

more effective against dive, more effective against flankers, more potential dmg output, more aim needed

Are his arrow hit boxes still massive like the current game? If they are he isn’t any harder than any other character. Also there’s more skills required in this game than just aim.

His arrow hitboxes are the smallest in the game.

Nope. It’s still debatable as always. For some people genji’s the hardest. Some consider mercy the hardest. There is no one global hardest hero to master.

I know they were reduced at one point but they said it made him to hard to play so they put his hit boxes back to tree trunk sized.

And for that reason (aim)…other than during the first week or two after he is patched. There won’t be a 100% pick rate for both teams needing a Hanzo un-like OP Mercy, or Dva.

He will just be another alternative to Mcree.

That was debunked a while ago

1 Like

Um what? Mercy? I’ve never seen that argument.

but i have. Some mercy mains claimed it during one of these “DON’T NERF MERCY” posts.

Mercy takes skill gamesense and positioning since she’s so team dependant that is why they said it

Yep. That explains it.

Every hero does that doesn’t make her the hardest to master. In fact aside from bridge I doubt there is a easier hero to pick up

Me personally tracer or junkrat or rein dva soldier reaper bastion only in sentry genji

Despite scatter being gone I think we’ll see a lot more people playing Hanzo. His new ability is basically hitscan with a lot of damage (even fall off?) and really fast so you can basically gun someone down before they get the chance to escape. I’m just glad he can’t one shot tanks anymore.

How is he nearly hitscan, you do realise the projectile speed buff was only 16% right?

Before this buff Mei had faster projectiles than he did, stop exaggerating how fast his arrows are!

Does they correct the tree-size of his arrow ?
Does the “flick shot” exploit who pass a head the size of Reinhardt shield or help use macro or cheats is finally corrected ?
Sorry but aiming in direction of enemies is not aiming at enemies.