So my power flickers.. and

None of this is factual.

2 Likes

“ThIs CoMeNt iS diFfErEnT fRoM mY OpInIon sO It’S fAcTuAlLy wRonG”

heres the thing i’ve had the servers drop me because my internet is fine and overwatch was the only thing that dropped, when I returned any of the stats I had at the start of the match are gone, it doesn’t keep any of it so in what drugs do you take to believe it keeps SR

No, i mean it is literally not factual. No opinion necessary. There is no evidence to support your post.

Correlation is not causation. If it’s factual, prove it. You can prove your stats wipe. You cannot prove your SR wipes.

3 Likes

Play a game and leave and come back, if you won’t do something that simple then it just shows your pathetic attempt at discrediting without evidence

There’s nothing to discredit. You’ve provided no evidence for your claims.

Insults aren’t arguments, sorry.

5 Likes

So you find getting called on your bs insulting?

Psychological projection is a powerful drug.

3 Likes

If you leave but come back and win I believe there should no penalty otherwise what’s the point coming back in the first place especially if it’s out of your control.

You don’t get a penalty if you return within 2 minutes. Anything beyond that is a huge amount of harm done to your team’s ability to win.

If your motivations are reward for yourself, then there is no reason to come back after 2 minutes. If your motivations are team based, then coming back at least gives them a chance to not suffer for your absence, if a small one.

And since there is no way to differentiate between a genuine leave and a DC, they are punished the same, so it being out of your control is not a factor.

2 Likes

Funny because Overwatch is literally the only game that can’t seem to tell the difference yet a decade old game has no trouble knowing if the internet drops, the server drops them due to an error, or they disconnect naturally.

Anyone that’s stupid enough to claim someone is projecting are they themselves projecting, never has sane rational human being ever said that.

It must be difficult being this angry all the time. I’m sorry you have to go through that.

4 Likes

Are you really going to try that?

The only part of this statement that’s true is that the server knows when it has problems resulting in player disconnects. Everything else is entirely false.

There is literally no way to remotely tell if the player’s power or internet went out, or if the player pulled out their cable / disconnected wifi / hit the power button on their PC.

2 Likes

You’re going to be okay. Calm down.

You’re so angry that you’re confusing insults with genuine sympathy.

4 Likes

Valve games

User disconnected: (server error)
User disconnected: (connection lost)
User disconnected: (left the game)

But you’ve already shown to never acknowledge anything that goes against your opinion

What does it say when you unplug your router on purpose?

5 Likes
  1. I’m a professional software engineer. I know what I’m talking about here.
  2. Yes, I already mentioned that a server knows when it has an error.
  3. Yes, Valve is able to detect when a player leaves a game but it has literally no way to tell why - did they pull the plug? Did a tree fall on their power lines? Did they rip their modem out of the wall? Valve doesn’t have any way to tell.

Why are you so angry? Where’s calmdown when we need him? :rofl:

5 Likes

and at this point you are so delusional that you can’t be wrong you have to give someone else a made issue or state of mind to be in the right.

Let me tell you this; you aren’t the only one that does this, in fact most of the kids from my old school that did this have either seeked professional help and improved, or faced prison time because they thought they could get away with some petty crimes.

1. No you’re not, reading C++ for dummies doesn’t make you a software engineer
  2. You never played a game running off a valves engine because yes they do make that distinction
  3. In other post you “called” out an echo chamber but here you are doing the same thing.