So, Mei's new bug makes her pretty much unplayable

she was meta for what, 2 weeks?, NOPE NEW BUG MAKES HE WALL NOT EVEN WORK MOST OF THE TIME.
Better leave Doomfist alone though right guys, let’s just add more bugs to an already underused hero

20 Likes

Would help if you explained said bug

8 Likes

Probably this one:

10 Likes

This is a problem they created by changing something NO ONE was complaining about. They NEED to fix this now.

38 Likes

Don’t act as if Mei wasn’t a pain in the rear in the current meta

And FYI she was viable for way more than “just 2 weeks”

11 Likes

oh no, a hero that was never played got meta for a while, let’s just go back to Goats then.

5 Likes

We should be more concerned about how this stupid change effects Mei, Reaper, and Sym altogether. Who gives a crap about who was meta for longer?

8 Likes

I mean, I dont wanna be edgy, but if we were to quote the amount doomfist nonsense bugs he had, breaking ones especially he had since his launch, this grounded ability bug is laughabale.

That being said, 3 heroes affected by this is like a no-no, they gotta fix it fast fr.

2 Likes

Community: Can you balance the game to a state that the average player might consider reasonable?

1 month later…

Blizzard: Hey, check out what we did to Mei’s wall that used to work perfectly and required no changes!

19 Likes

apart from the “prefer the shooter” BS that got you killed through the wall, it was fine

if it already fine, break it, then wait 3 weeks to fix it again

4 Likes

So being a “pain in the rear” is a valid excuse for breaking heroes? I’ll take my doom nerfs now then! :hugs:

Good.
I hate playing against her anyways.
It’s better off she isn’t meta.

3 Likes

i don’t like D.va, so her being weak now is good, she’s better off not being meta.

3 Likes

I don’t like her nowadays either, but the forums won’t update my profile pic

She’s not the only one being affected. Really wish people like you would do some research before chiming in with ignorant statements. I know wanting to be edgy on the internet is still cool among most of you kids still but for the sake of not looking stupid at least know whats happening before commenting.

3 Likes

yeah i dont like this new update. it just makes placing anything an annoyance if your in mid fight and even out of a fight. why would they do this??? does the next hero have something place-able where this is warranted??? like how they had to change how mercy damage boosted heros before batiste was added.

What’s funny is that they are behaving as they did BEFORE the patch that fixed things prior to this patch. Almost as if they reverted the thing that made those abilities usable.

I saw nobody complaining about the ledge placement of things… and they convincingly tell you in the patch notes that its improved then you see what they brought to this cursed land and you are amazed this game is still alive

1 Like

Seriously, WHO complained about this???

1 Like

She’s underused because everyone hates her.

1 Like