So, Mei's new bug makes her pretty much unplayable

Anything’s better than being a Mei main.
Because she doesn’t take any skill.

Classic Blizzard, they can’t take the heat from directly nerfing and/or they’re not competent enough to come up with proper nerfs so they try to sneak game-play breaking changes in or “fix” supposed “bugs” instead :roll_eyes:

The same people that said Torb was op so they nerfed his shot gun I guess…

4 Likes

That made me actually laugh :pensive:

1 Like

They are aware of it and have added it in the known issues list:

There is an issue with ground-targeting abilities being unable to target their intended location.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/1-40-known-issues-list/403864

10 Likes

Actually since Sigma’s release she went back into hibernation.

2 Likes

I mean… It’s pretty clearly a bug. Idk why there’s some sort of “mei was finally good so blizzard did this” theory

It’s a real shame that you would prefer a hero you don’t like to be buggy and broken because of said bugs than working properly.

You main a tank so sure you’re not going to like Mei, she counters tanks and melee.

2 Likes

He is a Dva main who always hated Mei to the point of asking nerfs even when she was f-tier.

He is just an average biased forum user who doesn’t care about balance unless it suits him, so don’t take him too serious.

1 Like

Quoted for truth… patch broke expected function; people are way too focused on one of the heroes affected being Mei.

1 Like

The bug wasn’t on the PTR because the change was only pushed to live and never went through PTR testing

2 Likes

Symmetra: Welcome to the club

Wait, I played Reaper recently and teleport wasn’t working in some spots on Chateau at particular angles… I thought it was just me. Guess not.

That’s classic Jeff for you.

Sorry, but I can’t be mad at anything that Mei “unplayable” in any way.

Wow, that’s actually kind of abysmal.

I’m honestly impressed by how much they managed to screw up the execution on a feature no one asked for anyway

1 Like

Blizzard: “Oh, yeah, remember how you said you didn’t want to see which enemy players were in groups?”

Community: “Uh, literally no one said th–”

Blizzard: “FIXED! You’re welcome. Overwatch is now perfect.”

1 Like

Remember when Torbjorn was “knida good” then they nerfed his secondary
Remember when Junkrat was good, and they nerfed him back to worse than when they started

Blizzard is known for making heroes worse than when they started buffing them.

But those are intentional changes. This one’s an acknowledged bug.

1 Like