So looks like no patch today and this week :(

Where is my 2-2-2 and role SR :frowning:

2 Likes

Is this just an assumption or do you have any sources to share on this? It is only Tuesday after all.

6 Likes

Just people crashing from their own hype they built from themselves

9 Likes

Not. A single. Official source. Have mentioned 2-2-2 or role SR *was coming soon. Don’t expect things that haven’t actually been hinted at.

This is not correct. Stylosa and Jeff Kaplan had an interview last March explaining the potenial of a role queue for Overwatch.

My bad. What I meant that we had nothing official hinting it was coming this next patch. I really don’t count Fissure talking about it as reliable information.

Understood. Yes you are right about that there is no promises this patch will have such a change. One thing to observe however is that we have seen a very noticeable change in matchmaking queue times (and a few problems to go along with it). Getting into Competitive matches are nearly instant for most players during normal peak hours. It is not yet confirmed if this recent change was intended or not (I have been trying to find out), but I do believe if this was intended, it is a strong hint of future changes to Competitive to come.

Also regarding Fissure, he merely confirmed a 2/2/2 restriction for specifically Overwatch League Stage 4, and his leak coincides with several news reports in the last few weeks also saying the same thing. This does not mean we will see the same for the live game right away (though we really need to see both the open game and all esports competitions on the same rule set in my opinion).

6 Likes

They could have at least released subtitles and a hero teaser.

No sources besides already mentioned. Fissure leak is real for me. 222 is coming for stage 4 and my assumption is they managed to implement role Q and role SR. Months has passed since they started so it might be ready. Also people from OWL practice dps recently. There’s a reason for that also.

I think they want to hit huge summer patch with Mauga, Jetpack Cat ( :slight_smile: ), summer games and role queue. Bigger patch with more changes will make more players to install Overwatch again.