So Kephrii quits Overwatch

Is it just me or there really are no posts about “Kephrii is leaving Overwatch it’s a sign of the Poor state of the game” or “Who cares about Kephrii he was just a one-trick who couldn’t handle that his hero got banned”? :rofl: :rofl:

I mean yeah it’s kinda sad but i can understand since this game won’t have any real content for one year and he said he’ll be back when OW2 launches. Or Who knows maybe he’ll come back sooner since this game is addicting. :crazy_face:

“Tell me your thoughts my friends!” Zenyatta smiley: :::’)

8 Likes

If he’s not back within a month then he has my respect since most popular OW players return eventually!

6 Likes

I mean, who blames him? like you said, we wont get anything real for at least a year, people will get bored sooner or later

53 Likes

I genuinely don’t know who that is the only overwatch player I know is xqc

7 Likes

to OP: I believe the one in question has stated his leaving in the past

is he making this decision final this time?

5 Likes

These “[insert famous streamer] quits OW” are the second most “real and lasting” facts in the internet… :roll_eyes:.

4 Likes

Who cares about him? the things that dude did to his wife are enough for me to hate him for life.

45 Likes

It shows that blizz is bad at their job. They are making choices that are forcing passionate content creators away. Before long this game will have an underground playerbase with bi new content and that’s the way this is headed. Honestly though how long do they expect OW2 to last? If it is mainly a pve game we all know how entertaining those games are. After you beat it all on different difficulties and get the trophies what do you have left to work for?

1 Like

Can you not?

can i not what? i hate people like him.

21 Likes

Do we really care what one Youtuber/Streamer does? It seems to me that he’s just sour because Widow got banned. Big deal, play QP for a week…I’m sure he wasn’t complaining when he could click heads every day.

Oh? What did he do? Or allegedly do? I hardly know the guy except for the fact he plays Widow, so I’m out of the loop.

9 Likes

No idea who the heck he is, as i don’t watch streamers nor do I watch OWL, and if he’s a going to quit because he “Must one trick” and his hero got banned for a week… good riddance.

1 Like

cheated on her and multiple other things that completly threw his relationship in the trash. I disgust people like him who get the chance of be someone’s shining light and ruin it because they can’t control their damn libido.

14 Likes

Why are you bringing up this bs?

3 Likes

Is this some streamer? If so, why does this matter?

1 Like

Who ?
Sorry confused as to why this is important.

1 Like

Ah…

Look, cheaters are obviously scum, but your reaction is way overblown. I was assuming he was a hitter or something… :confused:

13 Likes

I’m more in the camp of “Don’t give an egomaniac who cheated on his wife any more attention than he deserves”

4 Likes

That’s not… no. There’s going to be at least 5 new heroes coming out as well when OW2 releases, whether you buy OW2 or not.

When passionate content creators can no longer find joy or worthwhile content for their streams or channel that means blizz is losing out on free advertising and lack of quality of playability.