So is ptr patch 1.32

Canceled? Going live? Just being taken down before live and it needed to be said? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that posted before, just thank you for participating

Going live tomorrow with the Lunar New Year event.

4 Likes

Almost certainly means it’ll go live tomorrow.

1 Like

Im scared
(11 characters required)

1 Like

Hmm ok, I’ve just never seen Dan post something like this for a ptr patch and was wondering

Oh that’s interesting. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Fingers crossed that the patch goes full live tomorrow with the event, as I play on console and can’t play PTR.

They always announce when they’re taking down the PTR, and it always means the changes are going live.

Yeah but its usually a blue post from someone like Tom, not a dev post from a dev like Dan

hmmm :thinking: nice observation

Taking down the ptr is an indication that patch day is within a few days.

Seeing as the event starts today, I think the common assumption has been proven true. 1.3.2 will go live today.

Going live. PTR’s aren’t a “let’s see if this works and maybe apply it” as most people think, but rather a “let’s see what bugs these changes will cause and fix the big ones before they go live”.
I think only time I saw them changing the content during a PTR was to add nerfs to what had been done already.

Means that the PTR server will be down so they can apply the patch from it on the live one.

The PTR is always shut down before the new patch goes live.