So if they gonna make all skins available for the anniversary event how about archives skins?

Proof? If so thats gonna throw off my plans to get grillmaster and alpine :stuck_out_tongue: Oh well guess I’ll get cyberninja, Junk monster and maybe if theres a new genji skin then.

If true good.
Only the first year skins should be 1k.

Summer games 2017 and Halloween 2017 skins will be 3k, previous anniversary skins will be 1k

So I’m going to have to save up 3k for the summer Mercy, and even the archives Symm…Darn, and hope for major luck with the loot boxes

Yup, unfortunately that is the case

Skins that will be 1000 credits

• Summer Games 2016
  • Halloween 2016
  • Winter Wonderland 2016
  • Lunar New Year 2017
  • Archives (Uprising) 2017
  • Anniversary 2017

Skins that will be 3000 credits

• Summer Games 2017
  • Halloween 2017
  • Winter Wonderland 2017
  • Lunar New Year 2018
  • Archives (Retribution) 2018
  • Anniversary 2018
2 Likes

I’m going to hope for major luck with the loot boxes >.<

Wait which skin is archives symm? Oasis?

Oasis Symmetra…
That would be Anniversary 2017… so 1000 credits.

1 Like

I just posted it. And yeah…

Yeah all skins from anniversary 2017 will be 1k luckily, it’s the only the events after that which will be 3k

That’s the one I’ll be gunning for

Yay! Then I already have enough :hugs:

Well you’re in luck since oasis is only 1k, winged victory will be 3k so make sure you start grinding/saving now if you want to try and get it

I’m grinding, I already have 1333

That’s good, if you’re lucky you could even just end up getting it out of a loot box :grinning:

With my luck I’ll buy it and get a duplicate

I’m worried that all my legendary drops are going to be the ones I purposely skipped during their events because I thought they were “meh” and I’ll get bugger all new anniversary one.

Meh. I think Lunar New Year and Archives make sense but it’s been so long since Winter Wonderland 2017 that I feel those skins could and the ones from previous events before could be 1000.

Great, so that just means I’ll pull from the non-event Legendary/Epic pool as the usual with these ‘events’… :roll_eyes: