So... If Reinhardt is retired

only nerf please

would be very happy if she ended up being crushed by a futuristic train and just died

1 Like

6 Likes

Woo, that is dark buddy.

Brigitte was buffer looking before they decied to make her playable.

1 Like

Zarya was intimidated by her so they make Brig skip the gym for a couple weeks lol

1 Like

Her original first appearance in Reinhardt’s comic showed her to be pretty scrawny. What are you talking about?

2 Likes

Ever thought of changing your username to GrumpyPet :wink: ?

2 Likes

Makes sense, ya know sometimes you gotta skip the gym to boost the confidence of your buddies.

1 Like

I think her training began after Overwatch was disbanded and Reinhardt started roaming the world like an idealistic hedge knight.

In many ways, I think Brigitte’s story is similar to Pharah’s. She’s the child of an Overwatch founder, and she grew up with the stories of the heroes, just like Pharah did. So as an adult, she’s following in the footsteps of the previous generation, an Overwatch child, in a more complicated world. Just like Pharah.

Oh plus I ship her as a Mercy love interest, just like Pharah.

Wait, are you hitting on them?

Not on MY Christian Overwatch Forum.

1 Like

2 Likes

Something might actually be wrong with you lol

2 Likes

Haha, not at all :wink: ! The way they were wishing a gruesome death to Brig made me think of a very angry cat or something, hence the question about their username :smiley: !

1 Like

That isn’t her first appearance. She’s pretty scrawny in the “Dragon Slayer” comic that came out nearly a year before that cinematic.

htt ps://i.imgur.com/ eTzowJA.png

(I wish I could post images. What does it take to get that privilege?)

You can replace the “might be” words with “is” ^^ !

Man remember how she looked in Rein’s movie thing. Imagine if they had stuck to that tomboy design and not lazily repurposing Mercy’s model :open_mouth:

I can’t assume. It might have been a really bad day :open_mouth:

I never said it was her first appearance. I said that she was more muscular before they made her playable, which is true. They tweaked her look again when they made her playable.

1 Like
1 Like

Ahh, you are correct. I’m the one who assumed you were talking about her first appearance.

Thanks for letting me know how to check my trust level.

1 Like