So if Hanzo shoots redwood trees

you have 12% crit rate but 19% accuracy rate. which make you a hit or miss machine. you miss 4 out 5 arrows and the one you land you get extra 2% hit than average. and out of those crits not all are full drawn or 200 hp squishies. a lot of them will be on tanks or don’t kill the 250 hp heroes. You obvious discount all the 80% of the arrow you miss and just focus on the ones you crit. Your logic is deafening.

1 Like

Guys guys guys. I think the OP is just misunderstanding… Those “redwood” trees are dragons and that is Hanzo’s ult. Don’t worry. His actual arrows are very small.

See? Problem solved. :sweat_smile:

quite sure that crit rate gets calculated from hit rate, if you hit tank or 200 hp heroes does not matter, crit hit is head shoot.

that was my point. when you hS a tank, you can’t delete them. so it impacts less on the game.

He can delete tanks with 2 hs, also how does it impact game less? I do not get your point, which hero can delete tanks with 1 shoot?

when you hs a tank, they can hide behind their shield to get healed. when you can’t delete the enemy w/ your hs your hs means less. so when you said you hs was deleting people left and right. i responded to that statement that you miss most of your shots in a time when a good hanzo is hitting 35-40% accuracy regularly. you are only doing 19% average. and out of the hs you scored, you might hit some w/ less draws and hit some on tanks that makes less impact.

1 Like

You know your team usually have only 2 tanks and it does not matter as fights most of the time are decided in close ranges, deleting tank with his bow speed is easy 1 hs is already half or more of his health down , which in team fights is huge advantage as melting tank takes time, not to mention he can just run to tank and storm arrow him if he wants, or to take it to perspective it takes him 1 sec to land 2 full charage hits, 1 sec to take down tank.
Accuracy stats do not mean anything, I often shoot when enemy is not even near that takes down my accuracy drastically, or shoot at long ranges hoping to get peak kill.

Hanzo does not shoot logs anymore(he used to have large projectiles way back), however the actual hitboxes on the heroes themselves are generous so they make it sometimes seem like Hanzo is hitting shots that would have missed if these bigger hitboxes weren’t around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Q3LLyhEig

This video showcases what I’m talking about as well some of the misunderstandings about how hitboxes(the Moira lock on myth etc) in the game work.

lol even with crap load of pre fire, most of the hanzo sits at 30% or more after the patch. not to mention your k/d ratio is horrible. sitting at 1:1

1 Like

That is interesting because I have not played him as much as stats say , at least not in competitive and all full games I played him I won , except maybe 1 and did good , so idk how these stats came to where they are, I know I had internet problem few days ago where I got rubber banded and disconnected all the time, but do not think that it would take it down so much , maybe rooms in between competitive game.
Anyway I plan to make video about hanzo , so I will play on other account to show people how he almost always hs.

But it’s the only skill that matters.

according to your profile your crit % was way above average while you entire accuracy % fell way below average. and no he does not alway hs. the most i had in a comp on his old kit was a 5 game koth with 63 elim and 22 HS while only probably killed around 10-12 with hS with the rest HS being on tanks. that was me plowing through silver.

Dude.

Hanzo is a sniper.

You sure this is an appropriate time to bring up this argument ?

There’s also this video too:

The character model hitbox in OW is huge in general. If hanzo shoot logs, so does all the other heroes too.

it is harder to hit with widow then hanzo , I think it has something to do with damage type.

It is because 1 is a hitscan and the other is a projectile hero.

you should follow your own advice and leave your argument at “smallest projectiles” it’s all you have for intelligent argument.

poor netcoding + unnecessarily large hitboxes on characters (plus the fact it’s an object, it’s bigger than hitscan to begin with) make Hanzo’s arrows a nightmare to land, and seemingly easy to attract to your head when facing him