So i went back and played tf2

That’s because they actually wanted the game to be fun for everyone involved.

There’s a Dev Commentary map where they talk about why Sniper works the way he does and it would probably make Widowmaker Players faint in fright.

1 Like

I think I had more than 1000 hours on Scout and some on other sixes classes.

If you have that much time you shouldn’t be dying by “spam” especially as scout my guy.

Time played dont gona change scout ability to face block arrows. I remember games when i was aiming at heavy or medic and this guy (scout) just run in front of me to protect him, or i was just spamming arrows in one direction and i got kills on scouts the most XD

…This has nothing to do with my point. Even if I dominate half the enemy pub team, it’s not fun to take part in chaotic games like that.

That’s the thing you say it’s not fun but you act like that’s a fact. It’s not that’s an opinion because to a lot of people the chaotic games are way more entertaining to them then to you. And if dying to spam has nothing to do with your point don’t bring up the so called “spam”.

I have over 400 hours in TF2. I’m telling you, it sometimes straight up doesn’t work. It might be latency.

I play tf2 for fun I never really cared about competitive, the best thing I like in tf2 that people there don’t take the game seriously so casual is full of friendlies and people with joke loadout and hoovy tea party which make the game unique.

3 Likes

I mean, would you prefer to fight actual enemies or just dodge spam from four Junkrats in a game of Overwatch?

This is the only correct way to play TF2 pubs.

2 Likes

I used to play TF2 day in and day out. Hours a day with a friend and I accumulated thousands of hours over the years. After playing Overwatch both my friend and I occasionally try to play TF2 but we both dislike it now. The game feels old, clunky, buggy, and very rough edged.

So to each their own. I think TF2 is a far worse game.

1 Like

Yeah, it might be.

Knowing the source engine, it might just be a straight-up glitch.

Except Junkrat doesn’t have the downside that demo has like slow reloading and rolling grenade does less damage in tf2 so spam isn’t effective for demo and his mine require good placement.

It remind me of time when i played spy and change my look to friendly hoovy from my team, just to sneek past other team and stab as many as i could in small window of time. Worked better than any other disguise i ever had.

So, you’re saying we all would just be happier playing TF2? I don’t think so.

Oh yeah, Junkrat is less skillful overall. But I think Junkrat has better movement. You’re more encouraged to use it in battle, it works more consistently, and it’s more important. The Demoman has more skilled and in general much better designed weapons, which makes the difference in overall character skill.

3 Likes

You said spam has nothing to do with your point so don’t talk about that. But if your referring to a demoman “spamming” it’s not. The point of the class is Area Denial,Strong Defense,High Damage and building destruction i see no problem here. If you can’t break a demo’s defense thad our own fault for not using uber,heavies,sentries etc

After 5.5k hours I can’t stand opening tf2, but I still agree that it’s better lol…

3 Likes

I put an i in the sentence not everybody.

TF2 will always be better in my opinion.

Characters are amazing, trade economy is chaotic but decent, MvM mode, community servers that are really creative, and cosmetics that are very interesting.

I still have fun playing in a clan server and meet with regulars if a server is populated.

Edit: I still have around 2450 hours into TF2 and counting

3 Likes