So How is everyone tonight?

Yeah I read that, but I have full respect for Masons, my father has been doing it for over 30 years

1 Like

lel, Iā€™m too gay for dat.

I die at the sight of dirt.

I donā€™t even know what I want to do, whenever anyone asks I just say Iā€™ll get a sugar daddyā€¦

2 Likes

Odd because most Masons see concrete and rock

1 Like

Iā€™m happy for you! Iā€™ve seen the ā€œwhat about Reaper?ā€ posts on the forums for several months now, and theyā€™ve never failed to make me feel a pang of sympathy.

For the sake of Reaper mains everywhere, I hope these buffs turn out to be exactly what the edgelord needed. Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Honestly I donā€™t even know what a mason is thatā€™s how little I pay attention. I thought it was the same as a blacksmith and all that shabang and was like nope and scooted over to the animal studies.

1 Like

Was buying art supplies for a Capt Amari cosplay and the cashier saw my Ana tshirt and we chatted a bit; itā€™s interesting, some of the super casual players that rarely touch the game basically see a different game entirely since the meta doesnā€™t trickle down enough for them to pick up on it from the few times that they play. Other than that Iā€™ve been procrastinating on the PTR.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just getting some shitposting in to see if Iā€™ll get suspended again before going to sleep because Blizzard canā€™t code a censor system to save their fucking lives. Just like how they canā€™t make a good game.

2 Likes

Wig officially snatched

Had started to play Sun, got a little beyond meeting the first Ultra Beast, put it down, and have not played it since.

Chilling with a hot fudge shake, sitting in a comfy chair, glad that I am off tomorrow.

1 Like

I just saw Isle of Dogs, wonderful movie by the way, with a few friends, and then we went to have burgers afterwards

Yummy :yum:

1 Like

Yeah, I get that feeling. I totally slugged through it too, and I only kept pushing on because after having a complete PokĆ©dex for four generations I wasnā€™t about to give up on it.

1 Like

Burgers sound good, what kind were they?

Havenā€™t the faintest idea.

But hey, my friend let me eat her popcorn because her sister didnā€™t want it, so bonus :smile:

1 Like

Well, if you ever get creamy smoked Gouda , it goes great on burgers and pairs well with bacon, I used to have a coworker make it for me every night I worked, and it was delicious

Iā€™ll keep that in mind, thanks!

Also, your coworker must have been a pretty cool person.

Yeah, until he came in drunk

All the power to ya. For me, the trial leaders and totem pokemon just didnt give the same kind of satisfaction as beating a gym leader. It didnt help that the first totem pokemon was your prerequisite rodent for the region.

Little down bcz of the potential zen nerf. Otherwise Iā€™m fine.

Doing alright. Mentally debating if Iā€™m up for more Overwatch tonight or not. Iā€™ll probably just end up leveling an alt in WoW.

Also, frick yessss, Pokemon. <3 (I didnā€™t bother with Sun and Moon. Loved X and Y to pieces, though. Been playing since Red/Blue. :3)

1 Like