So help me if Rein doesn't get mentioned tomorrow

Love you tank players, both in my team, so I get the satisfaction of healing your large health pool, and in the enemy team so I can toy with you as Sombra (sorry)

Not playing, because I am not a whale and won’t support a game until they actually bother to fix it

Sooooombraaaa!

It’s all good, though rare, I do love the accidental Roadhog hook on the invis Sombra or the I didn’t know you were here to charge.

Always comical.

I don’t even get mad at Hog hooks. The true enemy for me is Hanzo random spam headshot

1 Like

Have no fear! In the words of the big guy, “Just us will be done” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t imagine that they’d talk about bug fixes during a big presentation.

Too soon.

get out of here with that pun.

Literally me if Mercy isn’t touched upon

Is there a developer Update tomorrow too with the new animated short?

Don’t know yet. we will find out I suppose.

It’s okay, I still appreciate all the Reins!

As long as they don’t go charging in to their death all the time. :thinking:

I love when rein charges and i get sucked in by a invisible blackhole in front of his charge

And in the same note, you’re stunned by earthshatter and Rein charges directly at you and bounces you onto the highground instead.

Or your standing behind rein for the flank of a lifetime, rein shatters and you get stunned behind him

Or you have the balls to stand in front of him, he shatters and you remain standing

My main issue is finding a healer that can handle a tank’s health pool. I’ve had a lot of games with people who have put in enough effort to learn that Ana is theoretically a better healer than Moira or Mercy, but have neglected to learn how to play her effectively.

Im starting to see a pattern here

Rein is a rng hero now

Yep. It’s kind of ridiculous.

People want CC immunity? They have it when fighting Rein

I’m here waiting for d.va’s ult/boosters bug to be fixed so it no longer slingshots me into the enemies.

I play here and there but not much lately.

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – August 22, 2018:

#feelsgoodman

2 Likes