So even log in rewards are broken?

Logged in, and didnt get my junker queen highlight intro…does anything actually work in this game?

People may think no big deal, its a log in reward…it just proves their mind set is more on making money then actually having things work.

Dont tell people that they will get rewards for logging in, and then they dont even get it.

If the overall game worked as good as their scummy in game shop, this game would be better.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for my Noire skin to be returned even though they claim they fixed it in the patch…

1 Like

Dont worry, their in game shop works perfectly fine though

2 Likes

They only released the sojourn one though?

i just noticed its locked for me as well though i dont even play her

Today, 2PM Central time we were supposed to get it, then we are supposed to get Kirikos next

The post:

Oh the highlight intro is showing as available in the hero gallery starting in Season 2 so I thought they didn’t include it

It’s very confusing what they’re doing rn, I’m guessing they’re waiting to give it to you the 2nd season but idk

1 Like

It in hero gallery already, so I think note means that we will be able to buy it in season 2 from gallery, like other cosmetics

1 Like

I only logged in today to make sure I got it early, before I forgot. Because I’ve been skipping OW a lot of days, some weeks I don’t even play at all.

I only checked after a couple hours of matches, to make sure I had it unlocked. Without the incentive, I probably wouldn’t have logged in at all today, so I really feel like a chump. And I won’t be surprised if they refuse to credit people who log in before it’s actually fixed.