So Briggite got murdered in the Exp card

She could use a rework to gain her identity back at the cost of not having strong peel and versatile healing but that just goes down to personal preference

It’s a perfect example of their bias, anyway, so I’m glad they voted that in. Makes the case that they really don’t know what they’re doing when it comes to balance all the stronger, despite them being “pros.” Pros that don’t even know Mei has a shared ammo pool…

4 Likes

I figured the Dragonblade getting extra time per kill, with no reduction to it’s base time was a big tip off.

Oh and Nano still works on it… so near automatic 6 man dragon blade if you get a nano.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t really blame the pros on this one. There were what, three of them? One tank and two hitscan players, and really the card was just a failure from the start. One of the pros really didn’t know what he was doing and somehow thought 175 tp tracer was a good idea. The casters/overseers had WAY too much influence over the event and actually bended the rules to their bias. Like Super, the rein main, said to revert shatter duration but nerf hammer damage. And somehow they only buffed shatter duration… yeah nothing wrong there. Also they really messed up in not giving every hero a “captain” or someone who has a high amount of experience playing that hero at a high level

Look at it this way, OTHER pros didn’t like it either

4 Likes

That’s enough of a thing that you could make an argument for that just being a “for fun” thing, but the Brig nerf? Definitely not.

Yep Fran was so biased for pushing this change for Brig after she nerfed her main Baptiste 3 times and also blocked Zen her other main from getting a DPS buff

Y’all make me CACKLE from how wrong you are like it’s legit hilarious to read

2 Likes

Not enough varied representation, loose rules, no set direction of what they wanted to do with it… it really was a disappointment. They should’ve just done reasonable changes to every hero. Give some buffs to everyone and/or light reworks or something. Would’ve been way more fun. Oh well.

3 Likes

Ana got a couple of pretty undeserved buffs though, she’s in a good spot rn.

To be honest I’m not opposed to the idea of self nanoing. Yeah the clip size buff was unneeded, but I liked the idea of self nano providing more options instead of just raw number or consistency buffs

1 Like

Ana is pretty mediocre right now and the buffs don’t do much for her viability if we are being realistic. More ammo is just a revert of a past nerf and I honestly support the buff considering her literal HPS itself got nerfed last year. Also the self nano is a change that many argue should have been a thing ages ago.

Needed? Not at all. But going to break the hero’s balance? Probably not at all either

If they did something like buffing nade or sleep then I’d be like :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I feel like self nano is a pretty big buff imo. Yeah it’s “consistency”, but still a big change to her power level. Ammo changed was unneeded really, she’s in a good spot. We should try to avoid unnecessarily buffing heroes as that leads to power creep.

Oh I agree with this. I don’t think she’d be exactly busted but it’s definitely not needed, imo.

It’s not a logical change if it’s the exception rather than the rule, especially on a character that’s generally seen as doing poor as is

I wouldn’t mind it just because it raises her skill cap and gives her more options. You could even lower the values of self nano if it does become too OP, but I think having more options on a solo Q ladder would be better. Clip size buff I disagree with, but when she nanos herself thats also sacrificing a win con by not nanoing the rein/winston in a brawl, or nanoblading

I completely agree with this

2 Likes

Brigitte is not doing poorly, though (Coming from someone who plays a lot of brig)

2 Likes

For the average player, she kinda is

1 Like

So is tracer, that doesn’t make the hero weak however.

No, but with Tracer it’s obviously because she’s hard to play. With Brig, there’s just so much jank you gotta put up with.

1 Like

What do you mean?

To be fair, solider, genji, moira, and junk are doing well for the average player but people consider them to be F tier heroes

3 Likes

Yeah why are moira orbs and nano effects and soldier biotic field and an airborne ana nade and sombra hacked health packs allowed to persist after the person dies

But ohhh no Brig’s is too stronk

1 Like