So about the new ptr

I believe it is as I checked the wiki and it said max projectile speed is 100m per second

I can’t heal through stupid ~WildPants

Serious question since I don’t play Hanzo: doesn’t a projectile speed change not mess up with someone’s training/memory? This is the 2nd time this happens, right?

How long does it take for someone to re-adjust?

OPs thoughts are pretty much my thoughts, Hanzo one is a bandaid that doesn’t really change oneshot sniper stormbow-watch as I predicted,

and there’s no buffs to heroes that need something like pharah, brig, sym, sombra, dva (something to keep her from being demeched every 4 sec)

1 Like

They are the devs, you are just a fan. Sometimes they are wrong, but they know best and they did nerf Mei.

I do agree that Wall is the issue but if Mei really isn’t so OP than I’ll gladly take these nerfs, they make the dive tank match up more doable.

I don’t know about that but like I said, my bro is done with Orisa. At least Orisa is popular right now, I don’t think she would recover from a sledging pickrate wise.

People are asking if the patch note means damage, not speed. I can safely say that projectile speed was nerfed.

Orisa is not going anywhere with that nerf so negligible that it could not reasonably be called a slap on the wrist. More like a rough wrist massage.

I hope you’re right.

Unfortunately blizzard wont buff these heroes as whenever they get a pickrate even slightly average people cry their eyes out at them. And of course I main half of them

1 Like

And I just checked damage, it is not changed. Still OHK 250 HP heroes.

They also just gave Hanzo a placebo nerf, created moth and brig 1.0.

They have the best information, but they don’t know best always.

Indeed they do. We’ll see if its enough. I had suggested a harsher version of the same changes myself, with that exact intent.

Guess we will find out.

Thats one of the most frustrating types of people to deal with.
(you request some small buffs to a hero that needs them)
Person: “B-BUT MUH PICKRATE AND WINRATE. B-BUT VIOLET GOT MULTIPLE top 500 spots on Brig therefore she’s perfect and needs nothing, because we are all pro players, we all have OWL skills duh”

1 Like

The wiki has been wrong before tbf. They messed up zarya statistics before and bastion numbers as well.

I also thought hanzo’s base speed got buffed to 130 or something like that back with his original rework. But idk.

The worst thing is that they needed one month to put those variable changes on those heros…

It’s a 100 in the rework patch notes as well.

One of the best examples

Some of the replies I got to this post are exactly the type of people you’re talking about. They think that because one person does well at her in t500 shes fine and needs nothing. They are also the same people who just mindlessly follow the crowd mentality when people advocate for nerfs

To be fair they spent half of that with family over Christmas and new years

I stand corrected

2 Likes

In case anyone’s looking for clarification for the Hanzo nerfs:

2 Likes

So we’re taking the homeopathic route with the Hanzo nerfs, I see. Well, not the first time Blizz made that mistake.

I hope ESPN ans DisneyXD likes bow and arrows.

I think people thinking this Hanzo nerf is nothing need to actually try running him, its quite the difference in reality. He feels much slower and requires more skill in aiming for prediction.

It’s not even that, its the fact that they didn’t nerf what need to be nerfed ie. Fan the quiver and his one shot mechanic

Doesn’t this directly nerf storm arrow because every arrow is theoretically slower now?

And what is that gonna do in practice?

1 Like

Yes but most players would braindead spam them as a panic button and this does little to fix that