So, 5 dmg. Make it 10 or nerf Tracer

If the threat of the stun was enough, McCree or Sombra would be enough.

They never have been.

Except that Tracers bomb does about 300 dmg and Ana’s sleep does 5 dmg, youre gonna be slept for 5s, equivalent to a 5s stun.

Its not really great in comparison since while their initial ‘dmg’ is low like the Ana damage you said, the followup is MASSIVE.

She counters Tracer by
-Giving her team armor
-Burst to heal them when tracer attacks
-Forces tracer to recall

Becuase it’s harder to land than bash, duh.

Whatever you say, champ. Aggressively misunderstanding how a hero matchup works isn’t going to do you any favors.

re-read the OP it’s not wanting to instadelete, it’s the combo AFTER DAMAGE

Why is Tracer able to one clip supports and other stuff then? Since it’s a Team-based game?^^

neither is lacking reading comprehension bucko

The 5 damage seems very intentional if you ask me, they probably wanted to remove the tracer oneshot. add another 5 damage and they have probably failed to do what they wanted.

bro… read the damn OP

why can’t you people read

5 extra damage won’t one shot Tracer.

They nerfed it to the ground, so when they do revert it a bit. They will spin it as a “buff.” Just like they did with Mercy heals/kit. Two steps back, one step forward.

Strongest char in game for like maybe 50 players in the world?

I assume that this is intentional: they want to kill the combo. If anything, you need to make the argument why the combo should continue to exist to change their mind

Your OP is still reliant on Brig needing to kill Tracer. She doesn’t need to be able to kill her because the utility of her kit already counters Tracer.

Well oneshot is wrong wordings, guess i should have wrote combo or something. but you can do animationcanceling on the first hit as well with the shield so its still very fast, takes like 0.5 sec more than the current 155 dmg combo. im guessing they dont want that to kill her either. feels like the devs are very much aware that brig is THE counter to tracer and i doubt its a coincidence she lacks that 5 dmg. not sure what is the best though.

1 Like

More healing means more “I love team Mei”, whose armor is bad for tracer.

Yeah… honestly… if they reduced SBs Cooldown in the process it would probably be a better thing.
Shield Bash right now works with the 7s CD because if you bash a squishy… they likely die by getting focused down before they can use an escape… most commonly Dash and Recall since the squishies she is supposed to counter are Genji and Tracer.
If they go through with the DMG redution it wouldn’t be to much to ask to reduce her cooldown again. Esspecially with the Shield Bash blocked by barriers.
She shouldn’t be bashing tanks into Oblivion but also shouldn’t be in the spot that the heroes she could counter can run circles around her because her counter ability has that long of a cooldown and that little of an Impact (in the situation that she’s trying to peel for her own backline)

Brig hardly was a problem to tracer compared to going 1v1 against a Hanzo and now Ashe

Upwards of thousands more likely.

A character with an infinite skill ceiling is awful design. Her counters never counter her if you can play her well, which contradicts the entire idea of hero swapping.

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! I SAID THIS MONTHS AGO!!! It’s obviously not a coincidence