Snowflakes that smurf just to say ez ez ez

Why? Surely there are other activities you can do to get out your frustration? All you are doing is showing the rest of the players you are afraid to play your main and make yourself look stupid. :smiley:

4 Likes

You have to admit, it probably was easy for them.

8 Likes

Lying through admission XD

The irony levels of this topic are lethal

The same people who say ez when they win also tilt and rage at their team when they lose. Just ignore them.

1 Like

Imagine you are a loser in real life, working at mcdonalds for minimum wage, being extremely scrawny face full of pimples, no one respects you in real life and you never had a gf/bf, full of repressed anger no where to go to because you get smacked on your face in your real life for showing them. Those anger has to go somewhereā€¦ You donā€™t get punched so hard on the face by a big guy in a video game hiding in your mumā€™s basement.

Damn i guess u really cringe

Oh itā€™s an even numbered calendar month againā€¦ looks like itā€™s time to get upset over ā€œEZā€.

No worries, next month weā€™re still on track to make at least 50 posts regarding ā€œdiffā€. :rofl:

I always spam ez whenevr i fart on gay sidewalks

Gay sidewalks? I guess thatā€™s why they tell you to avoid the cracks :dizzy_face:

I guess thats why i smash them with a hammer ā˜†

Oh Iā€™ve heard all about what you do to cracks, no worries, Iā€™m looking you up tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

When i see a gay sidewalk i know that only gay people can walk there