SMURFS! Why dont you care?

Hey Blizz,

When are you finally going to value the player experience over your own damn pockets for once. This is why every game sucks balls rn. You all value money over your players. Its so stupid. Imagine the player experience in a ranked game without smurfs. Imagine if players could actually play against their own rank. Thats what ranked is supposed to be about. But it is not. Because you dont restrict it. Its very simple to restrict, you just dont care because when a game is as dead and unwatched as yours is on twitch and other streaming sites, the buying of extra accounts is what funds your stupidity. Its amazing. As soon as a game comes out, without MMR to take care of your dogcrap player base…as soon as someone says hey you should play where you belong…as soon as the devs arent literal gold players…all of these other games will become obsolete. Gosh why would they ever do that though…Why care about competition when you can line ur pockets with players money who dont understand that the game is rigged and stupid. I can show you a 24 hour stream of necros…arguably the best genji in the world…needing to go 50-4 to get out of plat. And he said and i quote “i am shaking im trying so hard, i shouldnt need to try this hard”. Youre all a joke

5 Likes

You are posting this on an alt account…

9 Likes

Not gonna lie, that reply made my day.

3 Likes

How can you assume he’s on an alt? Lvl 98 in diamond?

2 Likes

never
(20 characters)

TOUCHE !!! Damn i lol’d hard :rofl: