Smurfs Problem Ranked

My filthy world is at least reasonable, ppl know what are they doing there , but 99% of you here is only doing self-deception, thinking they have very unique oppinions or responds, or thinking right. Speak differently, if you have nothing reasonable to say, keep your mouth shout forever tho my dear pepega :wink: You don’t deserve to be my hair even, but as customer - welcome with your 2k mmr avg :wink:

1 Like

Give it up already. We smurfs won. Blizzard had a decision on these discussions and they have made their policy very clear. Smurfs get better treatment, you get ignored. #KeepOverwatchGreat

1 Like

Congratulation you are the personification of all wrong with this game, an avatar of failure.

Who is saying that lol. I keep seeing this but i dont think i ever saw anyone saying that smurfs dont exists.

Maybe do not add toxic people to your friend list? Also smurfs arent in every game.

1 Like

No matter how much I try to ruin this account I will never get punished. Blizz doens’t care and I am the proof. Smurfing is not punishable in the slightest. Why? Because smurfs = money. They are ignoring and will continue to ignore it. I’m going to be on the winning side of this neglect. Thanks devs! #KeepOverwatchGreat