Smurf problem in low plat

“It does not hapens to me so it does not exist and its not a problem”. Is the same as " i dont have cancer so it does not exist people just want some atention"

That’s not what he said at all.

You accuse me of purposefully misusing words, accuse me of being a liar, and are toxic towards me, all the while misquoting sources to support your own, flawed stance.

Reported & muted.

Again you accuse me of lying when you’re the one misquoting sources.

The developers did not say what you’re claiming they did. Please go back and re-read the dev posts previously linked in this thread to see what they actually said about it.

Here you go, you absolute lying loser. You just made fun of yourself in front of all people in here again.

Wanna keep going, to keep showing your lack of credibility ?

Well not quite, seeing as the then “Cancer statistics”, which would be developers say, that smurfing is not that big on an issue as people “Feel” like.

So a lot of the “Smurfs ruin my games”, are actually just people that look up their symptoms online and concluded that it was “Cancer”, that is their problem.

:slight_smile:

You’re always going to play against better players. Your ability to identify them and counter/focus them will help you climb.

Most smurfs are just people from 1 tier higher who lock DPS every game. Tank or support mains who have a DPS account. If it was actually a high ranking player playing their main they’d get to their main SR pretty quickly.

You have intentionally made the same mistakes for 1000’s of hours. Per the rules, you are commiting gameplay sabotage and should be banned for your lack of caring!

Smurfs are everywhere. You just have to be better than the smurfs, or just take the L and do better next game when there see no smurfs