Smurf is not against the rules, ged gud.?

check this code:
C23SPN

I am asking myself:

How can such a good player stay so low at that rank?
how did he change the game for 11 ppl playing the game?
How is he chaging the game for the duo he is boosting?
When the player he is boosting is playing alone, how many more games that boosted player will ruin?

So if they play 30 games to gain a tier, from silver to gold… they have ruined 330 ppl’s games… and nothing is done.

if that boosted player gets back to his rank, he will ruin like 50 more games 550 ppl’s games. in total they will ruin 880 ppl’s games. But it is okay, it is just one game, one smurf and one boosted player… Ged gud.

Do you see now why sometimes you find bot in your games?

6 Likes

Maybe you can ask yourself why do you play with random players and why you do not group up with 5 other persons before you play comp ? If you take comp seriously then use LFG or discort to get friends to play with and communicate with voice chat. Stack of 3 is minimum to get even decent team, 1 main tank, 1 main dps, 1 main healer. This is online videogame and blizzard can’t ban everyone who have some mentally handycap, so you must change your gaming experience by yourself if you want some good games.

2 Likes

We strive to assist our customers in achieving their competitive aspirations. :slight_smile:

If people didn’t have such a hard time accepting reality, there’d be less of a burden in this regard.

Alas… Many gamers suffer from Dunning-Kruger. Thus there is a market for assisting players to achieve a rank they believe they deserve but cannot reach on their own because of teammates, smurfs, throwers, the boogie man… Etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You better think about to get good with the same amount of “how” strings

1 Like

yeah, but having a player doing 50kills constantly it is cheating by deceiving the system to get you easier games… The system is working as intended, but the bans are not working fast enough.

And on the other hand; this player to stay that low is either:

• Account sharing
  • Account bought
  • Cheating
  • throwing
  • boosting for money

it is a serious offense for the game, buying alts account is fine, getting good is fine, but killing everyone then throwing again and repeat the circle? 550 games ruined for some ppl just playing 30 games.

ht tps: // i.postimg.cc/ kXn8kDc2/ Screenshot-349.png
that is a quick look at LFG right now, they are doing denranking groups, clearly against the rules.

1 Like

This is blizzards official definition of smurfing (BTW).

Though account sharing and boosting are against the ToS as well.

2 Likes

I just saw 3 groups of ppl deranking, that is fine?
how high skill players are killing the games for themselves and low tiers aswell.

4 Likes

If this game make you so upset then you should test something other than online games, try out some steam singleplayer games or mmorpg’s like Warframe, there is no more skillfull players to humaliate you.

e: Btw if they can go from Bronze to Diamond+ just like that then what is your excuse to not do same ? Maybe you are just bad player who belong low rank ( like im ) and you stay low before youself start improve, stop whining and focus to something else than ” smurfs and boosters everywhere ”.

1 Like

Join them. It’s fun.

so you are one of them?
I am showing how bad this is for the game.

if you put together what high skill player does and how they reach to some situacions, you will find a lot of them are just skill and experience. Most players can’t play that much. We are talking here about how one skilled player can stay so low without throwing, b oosting or whatever; are you one of them?

If you can’t handle a higer rank players then you don’t belong higer rank. If you improve enough, ask help instead of whining and actually learn by own mistakes you will be matched with better teammates. If you play like punchingbag match maker will never revard you with good main tank bcoz you don’t deserv it or deserv to go next rank. So gether up yourself, think why you are at low rank, make topic with own replays and ask help.

1 Like

Redshell gets 300k views on his vids Where he’s trolling in bronze, denigrating the players as apes, neanderthals, disabled, etc

That’s a lot of witnesses to blatant tos violations.

Is he banned? Of course not…

6 Likes

Lol…. You act like I like streamers.

I don’t support unranked to GM.

THE BEST Overwatch guide I ever saw and learned from was how I learned Hanzo and the guy was a GM Player who ONLY showed footage of him playing in GM. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Some players are built different.

2 Likes

Constant strawman arguments, by players scraping a living turning a game into a job.

What’s really funny is that the joke’s on you.

Why’s that ? Personally i don’t even take Comp seriously, i play like 2-3 times a week and 1-2 hour at time either with few friends open queuee or if i play alone i just hang around at support and actually having fun at bronze.

Or what you are saying now ?

2 Likes

Yup right there, TOS only apply’s to everyone else apparently. Blizzards too busy sexually harassing women in the work place to notice these videos

2 Likes

again, are we talking about Quallity in matches or about ranking up?
I am talking about a player running the game for 11 players.

If you don’t get it yet:
That dps killing nothing on enemy team, next game will get very hard games or an easier one, until he gets back his MMR thx to a smurf carrying him.
Those tanks getting plays, big plays, because not one can fight them back; they will get their MMR changed too.

But according to you all of that is fine? 11 ppl games were ruined. Who asked him for a carry or a wipe? I don’t want him in my team.
btw, are you one of them?

We are talking here about Quality in MMR, when i want a tip or two i will put a code and ask you about tips high player smurf.

1 Like

For one, you’re agreeing with someone who turned a hobby into a job–his very job being to make matchmaking worse–and not even for himself, which I’d half-respect, but for someone else. They may not understand now, but I feel bad for them.

For another, most of the hero bellyaching were from low-post accounts; these really from players who earned money playing OW; the time they invested learning their hero pool suddenly is in danger because of some balance change or hero change.

Which gets to…getting better at the game and getting into the highest ranks in ladder doesn’t mean better quality of matches; it does mean specializing in a small pool of roles and heroes.

Very few people like grinding practice modes, buying alt accounts to rank-up on new hero, etc. because honestly, it’s boring as f***.

Meanwhile everything about OW ladder encourages one-tricking, yet ironically the highest ranks absolutely hate one-tricks because it’s the rank where one-tricking is a liability and can be punished.

So there’s a delicious irony to these posts, because while the casuals certainly complain; it’s the ones who sunk time in order to make money from the game who’ve complained the loudest and have lost the most by making the match making so inconsistent.

Meanwhile, I still enjoy the game; treating it as a pastime and entertainment. I’d recommend you keep doing the same as well, and not listen to “get gud” posts unless you feel the urge to.

2 Likes

Sorry, was unclear. Was agreeing with your point.

Fwiw, I just play qp now. 2 hours on Sunday with 2 casuals.

It’s quite cool. We lose a game. We get some godly dps with 70% kp to carry us next game.

To be fair, few weeks back lost 6 in a row with godawful team mates. Might just be luck.

Best thing is that if team mates ducking about, feeding, throwing, etc, we just leave.

They want to mess around, we’ll leave them to it.

We only leave about 10% of games, but nice to have the option, and not be beholden to throwing scumbags.

If devs can’t be bothered with comp, I can’t be bothered with comp.

4 Likes

If you create a game that requires players to go out of their way to play it as intended, then I’m sorry but you’ve created a terrible game.

Also, the matchmaker handicaps groups and has always done so. That’s the main reason why LFG was dead on arrival, by the way.

3 Likes