Small Cosmetic bug with Some Characters abilities showing in the weapons bar

Hi, i found a bug that seems inconsequential but it isn’t to me. I use, at times, both the alternative and main keys for say a weapon setup. For example:

I have Roadhog set to fire his hook when i scroll my mousewheel downwards but his healing pot when i scroll upwards. I also have those bound to keys 2 and 1 respectively.

The problem is that, at random it seems, either the icon showing that i’m using wheeel down OR the number 2 key for his hook show up on my GUI in the lower right corner. This is confusing as hell because i’ve set it so that it always shows ONLY the wheel configuration for my setup in that little GUI on the ‘taskbar’ at the bottom right of my screen. i have made 2 screen shots showing my setup in the options page and a screenshot showing the ‘bug’ when playing in-game if that would help explain things.

This bug affects multiple characters so far and is rather annoying. I would much prefer a consistent GUI to show, for example, that if i use scroll down my hook shoots out and scroll up heals me; however, what sometimes shows on-screen is the hook is bound to say key 2 while the healing pot is bound to scroll up! It is confusing as hell. i have tried to fix it but to no avail and i’d rather NOT have to delete all his customizations then reset the profile manually. i will do that if that is what’s necessary but i’d like to know if this is a general issue (reproducible) or not.

Thank you. If there is a solution i’d also love to hear it. :slight_smile:

raine (beloved in-game name)