Slow download speed!

My normal download speed is 10 mb/s,
but with this Retribution update is updating at 3 KB/S! Can go lower to 500 - 700 BT/S - Bytes!!
How to fix it?

I got the same problem!
I tried to reinstall the battle. net launcher, but now it just keeps updating the blizzard agent.

The slow down speed for this specific patch is expected, this patch is installing data at certain times and will stop downloading until it completes that bit of the installtion. More details:

So it is normal I cant download the battle .net launcher? Its been downloading the launcher for 20 min now.

You can’t download the battle.net launcher? Check your connection to the Battle.net websites by running a Looking Glass Test:

So i just tried this 3 times and got this.

TRACEROUTE:
Error! Please, try again later.

11/04/2018 17:07:19 UTC

MTR:

PING:

Your connection to the us.battle.net website is being completely blocked from your end it looks like. I just ran the looking glass test and it is working fine. Go ahead and follow these troubleshooting steps:

Just did the steps and I can download it now again.
Thank you for your help!

I am glad to hear it.

GUYSSS I FOUND THE SOLUTION. If you tried all fixes, you should try it, i discovered it myself: device manager > network adapters, select your network adapter and select advanced and find “power saver mode” or like this, select it and disable it. my computer’s language is turkish so it can have different translation.