Skins relocked after update

Oh yes, for me too, weird

3 Likes

Not locked for me. Maybe drop a message in the bug forum?

They’ve been gone for me too, even when I had bought the game and have had these skins since 2017.

3 Likes

Also, the Coffin Bastion couldn’t be unlocked at all. The unlock button greyed out.

(100 post, nice)

Do they even look at the bug forum? Everytime I go on there it’s just people saying they have an issue and other’s agreeing.

They do look. I don’t think they’re going to reply to all of them and just fix whatever in a hotfix.

Could it be a bug for people who bought the Watchpoint edition for the beta access??

No, I bought the pack and that’s how I unlocked them. They are still there for me.

Same, Overgrown Bastion and Strike commander are locked again. I have the game of the year edition and I’ve played many games with those skin.

Greetings everyone!

Our development team is aware of the bug with the Origins Edition skins disappearing, and we hope to have a fix soon. No ETA, but it won’t be today.

Thanks everyone, for bringing it to our attention!

(^^)v

22 Likes

That’s a weird one. It’s unlocked for me. Granted I’ve had it since it was released. I guess it’s because it’s technically not the Halloween event yet, and they kinda forgot to have it unlockable?

Is the price of last year’s summer skins also a bug?
Shouldn’t they be 1000 credits by now?

5 Likes

Is this going to effect this skins being trasfered to ow2 in any way?

My boy Myst starting strong. Thanks again for the retweets! We should play sometime, add me up! :smiley:

1 Like

Can you also answer this, please?

1 Like

Greetings everyone,

The issue of Origins Edition skins disappearing on your account should now be resolved.

Please completely log out, and update your game if you have not already.

Cheers! (^^)v

7 Likes

It seems too much of a cooincidence that these two things go wrong at the same time, though feel free to ignore me if I’m wrong:

What exactly was changed about the license we hold?

Am aware both issues seem to be resolved by now, just curious.

Is there any update on the Noire skins that are still missing? Support keeps sending us to forums saying there is nothing they can do to help us.

You appear to be console so review this guide:

3 Likes

I have already done this, it is not helpful. I lost the license, which means I can’t redownload it. They are aware of the issue, aware that I am not the only one who has the issue, but literally can’t be bothered to communicate with their own team to fix it. They put the onus on me to make a ruckus in the forums in the HOPES that someone with notice.

Unbelievable.