Six Stack group of smurfs vs my Solo Que team

Why is this still happening? I thought the matchmaker is not supposed to allow a six stack or four stack vs a team of all Solo Que players even if they are not smurfs.

The other day in Comp my team are all Solo Que players and the enemy team are a six stack of smurfs. The six stack had 4 Plat players and 2 Gold players on their team while my team of Solo Que players are all Gold players.

The enemy team were all so good we did not stand a fighting chance. We got utterly destroyed with only 3 Gold elims on my team being the highest and only 2,000 damage.

Then the next match it was a 4 stack of smurfs vs my team who are all Solo Que players. Once again we were utterly destroyed with only 7 Gold elims and 3,000 damage on our team.

In both cases the entire enemy team was onfire most of the match and our team destroyed.

I was playing in North America in the early to late afternoon (5pm - 7pm).

While you may very well have been playing against smurfs, it could just as well have been your 6 solo queue players were far less coordinated than a team of 6 friends.

The game decided you needed to lose some SR so they forced you to lose. Welcome to Overwatch.

2 Likes