Simple solution to the slower stealth movement speed

If you are invisible, they can’t shoot at you…

What is she contributing to her team while she is invisible?

Positioning and preparing to jump on the opportunity? Because that’s already possible without these changes.

It’s already possible, but now it’s faster, easier, and more reliable.

That doesn’t make her better, though.

No one is arguing that these make her more accessible. It absolutely does. The whole point of a buff is to make a hero better. This does not accomplish that.

But they aren’t trying to make her better.

They very much are trying to make her better.

Which it does.
Stronger at lower ranks, same at higher.
= overall stronger.

It’s not making her stronger. It’s not helping her do things better. It’s helping them do those things she can already do a bit easier - and that is not making her stronger. That’s making her accessible.

You also previously said they’re not trying to make her stronger, and now you’re saying it does make her stronger…why are you changing your argument? :confused:

2 Likes

She is faster.
She has a higher chance of surviving behind the enemy.
She has a higher chance of surviving the translocator.
She has a higher chance of killing.
She has a higher chance of gathering info.

She is better.

These make her accessible. NOT better. I can do those things already. These changes take away things I was able to do to be able to do these things slightly easier.

It is NOT better. Otherwise she would do better in higher ranks - but like you said, it won’t.

I think 15 seconds would be to high, I’d honestly go with maybe 5 or 10 seconds because that’s more than enough time to get where you need. But if it had that, they would need to increase the CD on stealth, unless it starts the moment it breaks so they can’t hide 99% of the game. Because then all you have to do is throw the locator, jump, and stealth (which you can do in 1.5 seconds) to run wherever you want.

Not better for you = / = not better for most.

lol, likewise.

Better for you =/= better for most.

:slight_smile:

Stop trolling and look at how she is played by bronze, Silver and gold at the moment.

And on console.

I’m not trolling. You don’t get to pull that “you’re being subjective” assumption and then act as if you’re not doing the same thing. LOL.

If you’re focusing on console, then that’s the issue. PC and console mechanics are different.

And MOST overwatch players are top 500 players on pc i guess?

Stop putting words in my mouth. I am not saying that. :expressionless:

I am saying the mechanics are different between PC and console. I am saying that even in every rank, Sombra being more accessible does not make her bring either more value to her team or do it better. She can just do it easier. Accessible does not inherently mean better.

She will be better for any person who doesn’t currently play her.
And there are a lot more people not playing her than there are mains.

That is making her accessible, not better, not stronger.

Accessibility is fine. They should add that. I praised that earlier.

But they want to make her stronger. That means, overall, as a hero, she should be stronger. These changes do not accomplish that. They make it easier to do the things she can already do (easier, not better) while taking away things she could do previously.

That’s why a lot of people are not digging these changes. Even people who don’t main Sombra or play her. There are a lot who do - and that’s fine. But a lot of people who do not play her also are weary of these changes.

1 Like

Again.
Being able to always get the kill, and always surviving = stronger.