Simple Explanation of Why Pros Are Testing Out OW2 Tomorrow

True! I mean for OW1 tho, (I am extremely excited about OW2 though). Just some changes in general to make the game more fun. Even through buffs, or changes to specific heroes. I’m glad this game is balanced, but I really wish we could get some more changes directed more towards the fun department.

1 Like

Nah, Zarya will get her area bubble from the 1-3-2 experiment.

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

It was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away…

2 Likes

can you tell geoff to delete tracer

2 Likes

I don’t think so, the devs have really gotten a good grip on balancing and the game is almost perfectly balanced for the most part. If d.va gets a nerf it might be minor. I wouldn’t worry though! I say this as someone who plays a lot of d.va!

1 Like

Recall is basically CTRL Z tho

34 Likes

you know what?!?!!?

fair enough

5 Likes

This legit made me chuckle.

9 Likes

You take that back! Rocket jump is the greatest idea to ever hit this game.

You just can’t handle a strong Russian woman raining chaos on ninjas with their mere ‘double’ jump.

6 Likes

So glad to see you here defending the idea :sunglasses:
Ngl im happy to see you in any thread XD

4 Likes

We all have to choose a hill to die on. This one is mine, apparently.

3 Likes

CTRL + ALT + delete?

Joking aside, have they tried Tracer with only 2 charges on her Blink? What with the potential movement buff passive, two Blinks would at least reign in her being a bit too highly mobile in OW2.

2 Likes

we going to see any new characters or maps? i assume not but cant hurt to ask

looks at blue text

I’m summarizing that as “we pay attention to the feedback that agrees with what we think and disregard the rest”.

5 Likes

Incidentally, that’s a pretty biased way of looking at it :thinking:

I don’t know, maybe the playerbase that made Overwatch what it is today?

They obviously have the money to do something like this if they managed to drop 30 million on a new stadium. Money is not an issue.

they should do what they use to do put a post out that they are hiring game tester or they email to players saying oh we are looking for players to test our game and then go pick some of the random players and make them sign privacy stuff and then make them test it…that way it is normal people be testing it gamers, not pros who play it on the level a normal player doesn’t

I’d legit want a dedicated rocket jumping hero ngl.

Closest we have to a character properly being able to do this is bastion ulting but id want like a proper hero.

1 Like

“And that’s a fact” -Pewdiepie

I try my hardest to not have my own personal bias take place when I try to help out from time to time with different ideas, whether it’s a nerf, buff or full-fledge rework. I create the ideas from first figuring out the problem, then solving said problem in a way that makes it so that everybody tends to be happy.

Overall, this is a good thing for them to be doing, cause oh goodness me, how much bias can exist in the forums sometimes…

If they haven’t done this be4, this would be nice to take into consideration.

Well, cool.

I think that’s a good response, personally. Because if it’s something like everybody saying the same thing, that’s something that should be heard and taken into consideration. But, obviously let’s not do something bazzare like “Remove Anti-Nade entirely,” which I do see sometimes.

Now this is just a bit funny. lol

Now that I’ve read all the dev comments, hoping he’s still here, perhaps u can confirm if Sym’s Support or DPS, at least? I’m curious to hear of something that could’ve been done 4 Sym in OW2, but I haven’t heard of anything Sym news yet. Even with the future OW2 update, which is Bastion at least, the other 2 rumors I hear that could be true or not is Sombra, which I think is 80-90% true, then Brigitte, which I’m not gonna put a percentage there as to how true is it, cuz I legit am clueless here.

Thanks 4 ur time,
The D.va, Brigitte, Tracer, Orisa, Mercy and Genji main at ur service,
Marcane