Silver/Gold Tank play vs. DPS Diff?

WQZC88: Rialto
Heroes: Sigma/Zarya
SR Range: 16xx to 17xx

Can someone please provide me with a VOD review?

I honestly thought I played pretty well and yet the enemy team was calling DPS diff. at the end of the game and I’d really like to know what else I could have done here.

Thank you.

after 8 hrs with no reply (Maybe coz the Americans were sleeping), I will be ur shining ray of hope, even though im only plat, I can maybe give some decent advice especially since I was once a hardstuck silver and gold tank player.

My Zarya is bronze level but my sigma played a big part of helping me climb so I can provide some insight into that.

Im not at my computer rn but will get at it as soon as I can

1 Like

Former top contenders coach reviewing your game Silver Zarya Runs Over Enemy Team - YouTube

4 Likes

very well made video, no point in me replying then I guess haha

That Ana’s Sleep was absolutely HILARIOUS!!

Also, I refuse to believe this game was DPS diff.

Thanks. I watched it. Started to pick up Sigma, didn’t really know how to play him. This helps.

You’re welcome, and good luck with the improvements.

3 Likes

Hey Temporal, just wanted to thank you for the amazing work on helping players out. Your review on my Masters Ball VOD a few months ago was amazing! Keep up the amazing work =]

5 Likes

Hello, i really like your video, can you actualy look at my game and review it too? If you have time of course. I would like to know if that match was even winnable and what I could do better. It is low bronze btw, 699 SR.

YV8CB2

I am playing Mercy. I think I am good but I would like to see your opinion what to do better if there is aynthing.

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I couldn’t get to this one before yesterdays patch wiped out the codes. Happy to take a look in the next day or two if you’ve got a new one though.

Why thank you and I’m glad it was so helpful to you!

1 Like

Thank you for providing free VODs to the Forum community!!

There is a lot of “negative” perspective towards the game of Overwatch. A lot of us try to offer guidance and suggestion, but sometimes having an actual game play expert is “just better.”

2 Likes

Oh well then I have these 3, it was loss streak and I honestly have no clue what I could have done differently. The thing is I am actualy climbing, well its more like I am losing less than winning :slight_smile: But I am curious if I could win these somehow, what do you think? I climbed something so it is around 800 SR.

10T9DA
93HW66
80SQMQ

I think these 3 games were pretty much unwinnable so i am looking more for flaws and bad habits in my gameplay to fix than how to win games i posted.

Okay, reviewing your 3rd replay code here Blaster Mechanics Aren't Enough Bronze Mercy - YouTube

3 Likes