Sigma Theory Part Two

So about a months or two ago I did a theory about Sigma and his spilt mind which you can check that out I’ll link it here. (Sigmas hero origin story theory) but what I found proved some of my theory wrong (love it when that happens). I recently found out something that might change what the melody he is hearing truly is. If you listen to the melody he hears. The song has a very low B for most of it. Which wouldn’t raise alarms. The thing is though is that I think was a bit overlooked is that scientist have found out that a black hole has a sound of a very low B. Which if you’ve seen how he started going insane is when he tried to control a black hole. Which means he isn’t hearing the universe or like I said in my old post talon using the melody. It’s him hearing the black hole him hearing the thing that spilt him.

7 Likes

I absolutely love sigma theories. His current state/past is such a big mystery which is so cool

4 Likes

I always thought the melody was so posed to be a sign of his insanity and/or love of the classics.

It’s just a theory so I can keep going and try to expand with the very limited sources I have. A lot of it comes down to creativity so I’ll just continue.

My take is that the melody is suppose to be what exists in the black hole, and by glimpsing into it he has sort of looked at some forbidden knowledge that drove him into madness in addition to it messing up his insides.
Also the black hole is contained inside his head and that’s what’s giving him powers.

2 Likes