Sigma, space, and gravity

I wanted to run a couplethoughts by the forum about Sigma lore. First, do you guys think his legs are atrophied due to extended time spent in zero gravity? The most strenuous activity he performs with his legs is tapping his foot during the sitting emote. The other question is do you think his bulky back object (or bbo, if you will) is what allows him to float? Maybe he trapped a black hole in there and uses it to carry himself around, kinda like a floating wheelchair but nicer to an aged spine. Those are some head cannons I have, let me know what you think

Could be why he floats. Never considered the idea that his legs just don’t function well, since the other floating character (Zenyatta) can walk just fine. He also looked like he was standing in his origin short, but who knows.

There is also that wheelchair in Lijiang Tower. I assumed it belonged to Dr. Chao, who was a friend of Winston’s that was also stationed on the HLC and ended up having problems adjusting on Earth. There is a (incredibly small) possibility that this chair belongs to Sigma instead. But I think he would be working somewhere more under Talon’s control than Lijiang Tower.

1 Like

I think that’s a good indication of a degraded muscular system, which is possible.

1 Like

Fair point but Zenyatta isn’t organic and thus his legs won’t deteriorate under conditions that a human’s would.

1 Like