Sigma Rock Still ULTRA bugged

Recorded RIGHT NOW.

This change broke the stone throw.

Accretion:
Cast time reduced from 0.75 to 0.65 seconds.
Overwatch 2 - Patch Notes

How i must aim this?

4 Likes

Oh god, what on Earth is that?

2 Likes

Like this rock say get out from here sigma im king here you cant aim me.

Can we talk about how the rock will sometimes clip through corners, too? It seems to use a crazy-small hitbox for collision-detection with map geometry.

3 Likes

His hitbox is small and it works both ways. That is, you can touch a stone, but it will not stun you. It is for the same reason that he flies through the edges of the walls

But for some reason you don’t notice and complain. Anyway :slight_smile:

I’ve never seen this, but I feel bad for those who have.

Im sigma gm player dont playing him from cc nerfs (got this bug) its actually painfull and unplayable. 99% you have no rock because with this rock you can miss on AFK TANK

That sounds like an exaggeration, I play a lot of Sigma as well and I’m yet to see this. Is there some way you can reliably get this to trigger?

There is. Sharp mouse movements all time. There, at some point, he ignores the fact that you did not throw a stone, but you move the scope

1 Like

honestly, that kinda just happens in this game
not saying it’s good or bad, but it’s not only his rock

Symmetra’s orbs come to mind, i specifically try to chuck orbs around corners/under cars on hollywood, abusing the fact that it’s basically a really small circle that actually has terrain collision

1 Like

That’s weird, I do 180 degree rock spins and it works just fine for me.

But she really has a feature (or bug) that her Orb explodes against the wall only if it touched its center. Unlike sigma rock, which is simply visually larger than it should be

I can execute this bug every time. Most likely, you are not spinning at the right time and long distance. Record video and post here.

I even see this bug on game records from the top 500.

No, quite the opposite. When playing tanks, I regularly get hit by boulders that look like they only just clipped the tiniest part of the side of me. It looks like the boulder can touch any part of the player hurtbox and it still counts as a hit. Only hit detection with map geometry seems particularly janky.

Questions?
It works both ways.

That didn’t clip through her at all - it went over her head.

A stone through the walls and does not fly right through. Only edges pass through it. He has a hitbox in the center, but it’s small.

So it goes both through walls and through enemies.
Who cares how did he fly? He flew through HER HEAD. To hit a stone counted, just hit his hitbox at least in the very edge of the character.

Prove the opposite.

I immediately warn you that specifically at Sigma Rock the display on Replay is as poor as possible, it can change its path depending on the camera within one view (Sigma or another people who watch him or just map camera)

And everyone can display this throw differently

This video for you

No, no, no, no lets remove wrecking balls power stance instead, clearly more worthy of our time.