Sigma and Orisa Need A Buff

Sigma feels way too weak for him to be remotely viable, his primary fire isn’t as strong as it used to be and these took actual aim, why did those need a nerf? Also, his barrier also feels like paper, what barrier doesn’t? His ult doesn’t do as much damage as it used to and I can barely do anything with the ult other than getting the enemy team off the payload, this makes it to where you can win if your Sigma and you have his ult during Overtime, but his damage needs a small buff, otherwise, there’s just no point anymore. Orisa needs a speed buff, otherwise by the time you get to your team, they’re already dead because Orisa is unfortunately slow and the Halt doesn’t do as much as it used to, at least…that’s how I feel and due to how Lucio is currently banned, she’s not in a very good spot, I think they should add an ability to her called “Gallop” where she can run with all four legs like a horse and get from point A to point B within seconds and make it almost fair, I mean Reinhardt has a charge that makes him go fast, why can’t Orisa have speed too? Also, her barrier needs a buff too.

2 Likes

The way I see it, here’s to how buff Orisa/Sigma.

But make it so that Rein comps and Winston comps can counter Orisa/Sigma comps.

1 Like

The single reason I refuse to play Sigma is how clunky his shield feels.

There’s something about that pause between recalling and being able to re-shoot it out that is infuriating and trips me up

I mean, I shared teams as Sigma all the time, but I agree they both need at least a shield buff

Buffing Sigma and Orissa is automatically returning to double shield metas.

I view that more as “tricky”, or “technical”.
He’s just not rewarding enough yet for the complication.

You wouldn’t need to worry about DoubleShield, if Rein comps and Winston comps just moved past the barrier into close range, and Orisa and Sigma were vulnerable there.

Sigma and Orisa Need A Buff - #2 by GreyFalcon-11737