Shouldn't experimental be live?

My guess is they wanted to time it with the priority queue launch.

But something for messed up

3 Likes

ill give him 20$ and my firstborn.

PLEASE

4 Likes

I feel like they may be doing bug fixes or something, but I don’t know really

Oh and they are probably going to put the Sinatra skin in, and yeah that means code changes.

Which means they don’t want to waste this relatively scarce code change patch.

Also could have something to do with this being week #2 Valorant is out.

1 Like

Does seem something that is likely actually.

They’re not putting the changes live until they’re happy with them.

3 Likes

Might not be going to live at all or they want to adjust the changes.

Wait do u think with the new animated short coming out a patch like that might go in with the update from that short!!!

I’d forgotten about that. Seems like the most likely explanation to me.

That’d be great. Or heck, a new map might be nice.

But realistically it’s just a code changes patch, with the Sinatra skin. Maybe a mini challenge

if changes don’t go live after exp.card closure - it will never go through, otherwise we have ptr for this kind of delays. Exp. card is just to collect data. They made genji op, they get op data, op patch don’t go live.

1 Like

That would be cool I think blizz would rly push for a ow 2 release around this console next gen event. There would be a load of hype for it

U think genji was op lol

1 Like

I think they’re taking more time to readjust the changes they presented as they weren’t 100% happy with them.

I don’t think, I know, and not only me, that’s the point isn’t it

They said that the buffs weren’t enough lol. Genji can barely win a 1v1 with half the roster rn.

Cools story bruw, but yours, only yours. Get better with a hero, or what’s the reason to buy a new account for flankers tho.

No. What they said was that they were happy about what they learned from the Genji buffs. Nothing more.

1 Like

I’m hoping its going to come quite soon, I really need that buff coming in.

I’ll be getting my platinum and diamond medals with ma buffed boi Genji now. So excited.