Should Mystery Heroes Allow Dupes anymore?

Just a curious thought I had of late. with the number of heroes now in a lucky or unlucky game you can get a hard to beat stack as well as the enemy. More than one occasion I encounter just two Orissas making a bubble fort around a bastion or torb and then theres no really getting close to them and the game is a drag for the whole match.

Maybe mystery heroes should randomly swap you to one of the unplayed heroes that isnt on the feild on death so theres no op stacks.

I know they are adding that all heroes a swapped between rounds but that doesnt help much for payload or 2cp maps

Yes.
It’s part of what makes the game fun.
The worst I’ve gotten is a 3 stack of Bastions, but that happens very rarely.
(Apparently people have gotten 4 stack, but when I ask how often, they never can come up with an answer. So like once.)

It forces creativity.

And spamming ‘group up’.

1 Like

Oh dang, really?
That sucks.
Where does it say that?

1 Like

I think i saw it in one of the recent PTR announcements

It really isn’t necessary given that it makes it basically two arcade modes in one.

It would be more distinct a gamemode if it didn’t cross streams with No Limits.

Yes.

As much as I hated it, looking back my most fun match was against 4 Mercys, 1 Pharah, and 1 Brig,

That, and it’s part of the allure of Mystery. What you’re going to get isn’t restricted by “Oh but there is already X”

Plus, how else am I going to charge in with my army of Hamsters into battle? Certainly not in no limits that’s just boring.

Found it.
Thanks.

1 Like

I like duplicates in mystery heroes. Just the other day on a payload defense, my team ended up getting 3 soldiers and the enemy team had two and it was like “I got you in my sights” non stop until the match ended.

“We’re all soldiers now” had never been more appropriate.

1 Like

BUT DID PHARAH GET ENOUGH HEALS??!?!?!?1

She was untouchable.

ESPECIALLY SINCE WE JUST KEPT GETTING REAPER NO ONE COULD TOUCH THEM

1 Like

Lol reminds me of that ancient photo back in the day when qp was no limits and there was a team of a reign and 5 annas to which he said “If I die I am reporting all of you”

2 Likes

Reasonable.

1 Like