Should Bastion be able to exit tank form?

Seeing as (at the high levels) Configuration: Tank is used as an alternate form to target squishies instead of tanks, but is worse for taking out tanks, I think it’s perfectly reasonable for it to be cancelled when the required squishies are down. As is, the ultimate is a little longer than most, too, further justifying the idea.

The ult itself should be reworked. When I hear a Bastion using his ult my thought is “Yay, Bastion gonna die now” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t want to see Tank mode removed, it’s a really fun mode what with the rocket jumping and such. I would like to either bump Ironclad back to 35% for Tank only, or remove Ironclad and give it’s 150 armor back… that, and boost the transform time, it takes way too long.

3 Likes

You could always make tank form a 3rd normal mode you can switch into ( with lower damage of course) and make his ult some armor+damage boost for all forms.

There’s usually so many shields that ulting into tank mode is just useless.

4 Likes

Oh I don’t mean it needs to be removed, but it needs a few buffs, as he can do more as turret than as tank at the moment.

1 Like

Tank mode should just be reworked into an Active ability that can either last forever with a much lower dps like 80 per shot. Or last about 12 seconds and deal 120 damage per hit.

Bastion doesn’t need an Ultimate.

Oh oops… I guess I read “rework” as “remove”… my bad…

<cough> Tank on E </cough>

1 Like

This is why you kill the tansk first in normal mode and then ult. The ult itself however is like suicide button. It takes forever to setup and you are still an easy target.

1 Like

To be honest, tank buffs would discourage cheese comps.
Let’'s go for it! Give him some extra defences too so he doesn’t need to be behind a shield while ulting.

Even after you kill the tanks there are a tonne of shields in this game now. Really bastion tank form is most effective against dps only teams in QP since they rarely go something that has a shield.