"shop is currently unavailable"

I’ve had this bug for about a week now and even so every time I press the shop button I just get the message “the shop is currently unavailable right now. Please try again later.” Is there a known fix for this? I play on Xbox and have tried almost everything and nothing has worked

I have the same problem, and the icons in the battlepass are missing for me too. In addition, I can not buy things with coins (legacy and new) and all coins are set to 0.
I contacted the service but no reply in 4+ days so far.
When I connect from a different PC everything is normal, but not on my own PC at home.

The same thing is happening to me! I don’t have a problem with the pass but I can’t access the store, my legacy credits, I can’t buy any outfits and my credits are at 0. I don’t know how to solve this

Did this ever get resolved for you? I have the same issue and I also had it work when logging in on someone else’s PC, but still not on my own.

Actually, the shop started working again for me! It happened less than half an hour of opening Overwatch 2 on another PC, so I assume that is what fixed it, and it just needed some time between me logging out of there and logging back into mine, restarting launcher, etc.

i dont have another pc and i still tried every other way and it still didn’t work…