Share your favorite POTG Here ⬇️

Sadly I forgot to save what would end up being one of my favorite plays! But here’s a written description:

My team is being farmed in the spawn at point A on Temple of Anubis. I sneak around as Widowmaker and get on point, 3 seconds left. I get the first pip of the objective, pop infrasight while hiding behind a pillar. Zenyatta who just respawned comes around, boom headshot! Pharah zooms in, boom headshot. Second pip is done…! Mercy flies in to rez, boom headshot! Objective captured we win!

And here’s your link :]

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUPm4sVFwZU

A D.VA Quadruple on good on Eichenwalde when my entire team weren’t doing much

Here’s your link :]
2 Likes

need to learn how to link it ><

You just have to be Trust level 3

I’m glad I put these two old ones on Twitter or I would have lost them to time awhile ago.

Bastion
h ttps://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/756054151704944640

Mercy:
h ttps://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/756393537999024128

(Shame they can’t be linked directly)

1 Like

But I can link them. Here you are :]

1 Like

The hero we deserve.

2 Likes

But not the one you need :wink:

2 Likes

New Nerfs trying to stop the spread of Dragon Storm!
Can’t stop won’t stop
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ3RUjJyLUk

also…

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av0NMAfHokY

1 Like

Here you are mate :]
1 Like

I main JR and I 100% agree, I am embarrassed sometimes, if it’s spamming the choke or riptire. If it’s aiming and some cool concussion mines great, like blowing Pharah out of the sky and killing her pocket, but the system does not see that as a potg. It’s same for other heroes I think.

But ya I don’t like most of my potg’s I just feel foolish, I will freely admit it chat too, by typing in “sad” or “meh” or “garbage potg” etc…

Thanks as always Silent!

1 Like

Since this thread seems to be revived for now, here’s a POTG I got as D.Va in comp a little while ago that I’m really proud of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mJ0Hgdrgz4

Here’s one that I myself didn’t get, but I was in it, and what happened in it was kinda funny, so I had to upload it so that people could see what happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6TbLI3Vjek

1 Like

Always a pleasure Mr Black!

And here’s your link :]
2 Likes

Thanks! Still not quite level 3 yet.

Awesome play, I love that so many D.va plays are ones of the D.va lining up the perfect angle and getting a quad. Off by the slightest and you could get nothing. Good work Aqua!

1 Like

No prob, you’ll get there soon, I’m sure of it!

1 Like