Shanghai Dragons vs. Vancouver Titans - Stage 3 Semifinals - FINAL

It’s also kind of impressive to see how far we’ve come since the season start in February.

bro shanghai just DESTROYED on ruins

The Dragons will Roar from stage 3 to Four~!

come on dragons lets goooooooo

Diem counter EMP won that round.

1 Like

Well at least Shanghai is making this match interesting instead of just a one sided stomp.

When are we gonna ditch the dva players for someone like widow and get some actual work done around here? Its not like shanghai is running shields and relies too much on pharmercy.

Holy crap what a clutch from Dding!

Diem is gonna outplay stitch the entire round of vancouver is going to go SNOATS the whole match (which is likely)

I didn’t mean to reply specifically to you (wrong reply button)

Yessss Shanghai! I believe!

Dragons 1 and 0 so far, if dragons win against the titans it will ‘truly’ be the end of the Goats Era, pure goats, sombra goats it dont matter!

i bought the shanghai pharah skin the other night after they beat nyxl so if they beat the titans tonight i’ll buy another shanghai skin.

and ya know what? if they win the stage 3 finals i’ll buy another skin. i got 200+ tokens just begging to be spent

Diem is much better on widow than anyone on vancouver. Vancouver switching to widow would cause them to get rekt even harder

speaking of tokens just got a drop

1 Like

Finally, no dva’s this round as they subbed in seominsoo.

Maybe titans can get some work done finally if bumper is not gonna get slept or killed constantly when he dives luffy.

Or he can just play soldier, that works.

SeoMinsoo subbed in.

Funny how goats meta is ending in dps dominance.

Can you make glue out of robot horses?

More like funny how goats is dying and there is a rumored 222…made way more sense 2 stages ago if true

Also Sombra into non-goats hasn’t worked very well…I wonder why that is :man_shrugging:t2:

D&D - DDING and DIEM.

thinking i might pick up the shanghai widow skin later…