Shanghai Dragons vs. Vancouver Titans - FINAL

Good widow play. Evade until time runs out

I know commentary is going to make a mistake here and there but how are you going to call it a “true widow 1v1” if one of the widows has a mercy pocket

2 Likes

We haven’t even made it through a day of broadcasts without a Sigma toe joke…

Leave that old man’s toes alone, Soe.

What’s wrong with Diem? He’s done literally nothing all game

Yeah someone should tell him to get off widow. He would literally be more useful as Sym.

Izayaki is pretty dang good, gotta say. Some nice damage to go along healing this round.

In that round, on the starting point for King’s Row, the defending Widow will have more of an advantage for point A, now if they took the point, Diem could really pop off with Widow in the streets section. However, as you can see, it never got to that point.

Ahahahaha! That electric cowboy tanking the nanoblade ^^

What the hell man… Diem should just not give a flying damn, and go in and pop heads, Why play timid on point A Kings Row, you have major spawn advantage.

Far more consistant for the Titans. Fans of this squad since Apex knows they are not known for their 3-3, but known for their ability to problem solve and create a win condition.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

MAn, Envy is running a clinic on the Titans.

This commentator’s voice annoys me

I don’t get why Shanghai doesn’t just go Zen to stop Haksal

Hooreg went from Zero to Hero…

Indeed, his Widow is far better.

There you go! Where was all that gumption before, Haksal?

Dragon coach made a poor decision putting in players that did not defeat the Titans. Honestly should have just kept the playoffs team, and stuck with what worked. Izayaki popped off for a while, but he seemed to just because background noise in the end. Why throw away a potential win…

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Dragons lost?

They should have used Moira to counter genji.