Shanghai Dragons vs. San Francisco Shock - Stage 2 Playoffs - FINAL

Back to D R A G BibleThump N S

dude d.va was thrown in the middle of 5 people and they didnt focus her down

Case in point. In spite of DDing spawn camping Violet, the Dragons still got outplayed because they got overwhelmed without him being in the midst of the team fights. Shanghai relies far too heavily on Sombra against a team that religiously practiced countering her. We need more Pharah and less reliance on EMP winning them games.

1 Like

I don’t like the fact that people are saying Shanghai Chokers. they are pushing SF to the limit, something no team has done this stage. I know it’s Twitch but c’mon man lol.

The playoffs always raise the bar. Great OW!

2 Likes

Did…did Gamsu just jump into the river for no reason?

Shanghai totally blew it…they’ve blown it…

Yep SF being SF now.

1 Like

DDing has no help man. Shanghai is DDing doing 60% of the damage with two meat shields and some healers. They need to help this man.

1 Like

Why isn’t Geguri in?

2 Likes

i really dont understand the point of pitting the highest division seed against the lowest division seed (in this case shock vs dragons) like… it just doesnt make any sense

The better team gets rewarded. This is how most sports’ playoffs work. On top of that in other sports this would be a SF home game, which I guess is the future they want for OWL.

1 Like

Viol2t switching to Ana has finally shut down Dding

Yeah unfortunately Blizzard decides to “reward” the upset teams by immediately pitting them against the next highest seed. The reseeding of the brackets prevents miracle runs by lower seeded teams. They basically design their playoff brackets to force the #1 and #2 teams to play in the finale.

She’s better suited for Goats which from the looks of thing Shanghai doesn’t really want to run…and I don’t blame them since it’s not their forte but it absolutely is sf’s…they’re not going to win a mirror match

That’s standard in every sport ever. Seeding is the point of having the best regular season record.

That’s a weak excuse. We know upsets are possible in this league. Look at Reign; lose to Valiant and Guangzhou and beat NYXL twice.

“Scrappy fights are where Shanghai excells?” Seth, were you watching Paris?

And sorry but that’s how just about every sport in the world works

It’s not a weak excuse. It’s telling all the low seeded teams that you need to run the gauntlet and face every single top seed until you’re the last one standing.