Shanghai Dragons vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL #OWLMOTW

Seems the win streak of Shock will not end soon. When do we see matches like SF Shock vs. Vancouver Titans? Or at least top5 vs. each other? I want to watch brawls of the big ones.

also this isnt about this match specifically but the casters have said so many funny things recently especially uber

now 3rd time lucky, don’t go pharmercy

Good. We need more MonteCristo types of casters.

hey quick question bc ive never done it before, but how do i cheer bits in twitch chat?

I have full instructions in my Twitch Rewards Guide. Just click on the Cheering Bits section.

As a Pharah main, I know that Paris is not a very healthy map to defend point A with Pharah on. It sacrifices the ability to handle the choke against a Goats comp.

Viol2t’s anti-nades have been so good today

YoungJin’s Doom mechanics not looking good.

i like them all tbh but he is very good

And again a team switches back to goats and have 0 ults vs. other goats. They need more confidence in alt. combos instead of giving up every charge.

King’s Row is basically the home of goats tbf

Maybe. It’s home of Reinhardts for sure.

SPAM SSSsss THIS SSSsss CREEP SSSsss FOR SSSsss REVERSE SSSsss SWEEP

More like the home of charging Reinhardts.
As Sideshow once said, “There are two types of Reinhardts in this world, cowards and retards, and I ain’t no coward.”

And again a team switches back to goats and have 0 ults vs. other goats. They need more confidence in alt. combos instead of giving up every charge.

It’s mainly to do with objective type. Pushing cart is considered a lot more difficult with multi-DPS comps than taking Point A since you don’t have the bodies to contest the cart for long.

I think this match is enough evidence to put Shanghai as potentially top 5, same tier as London and Seoul. They’ve run SF close on all 3 maps so far

k guys, have fun
seeya on playoffs !

Uber is wrong. Shanghai got it down to 59 seconds. They JUST about get another push

That was soul crushing… It was looking so promising.

Still really hoping they take this last map now with nothing to lose.