Shanghai Dragons vs. London Spitfire

I’m all Shanghai but that London superfan at the front was so valid bless

2 Likes

That poster is awesome

Ha ha ha… I know what you mean. I will purchase the Shanghai Reaper skin if and when they win their first match. I doubt it will be this one, but I hope for the best nevertheless.

Dragons does take first point.

Dragons win 4-0, ez.

Okay in all seriousness, London will probably win 3-1 or 3-2. Dragons have been doing much better lately so I think 4-0 is unlikely.

If Dragon wins, I will be force to buy a dragon jersey.

London patiently works the Dragon’s weaknesses and managed point B perfectly.

Map 1 in Progress

0.0 %
-
-
-
-
ATK
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

Make it a Geguri one.!

1 Like

WHY IS THAT BOAT THERE? I mean Widow can get up there, but an attack Widow has no clean shots there and its too risky for defense Widow.

Of course, it will be a Geguri jersey.

Your guys’ faith is inspiring. However don’t forget this team took the stage 1 championship. I’m predicting another 1-3 game for Dragons. They are improving all the time, but that doesn’t mean they will peak higher than the other teams.

We were saying?

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

1 Like

just got home from work what i miss???.. well dragons arent playing my team NY so yeah LETS GO DRAGONS FIRE ON!.. GET THIS 3-1!!

Is that a dabbing dragon in the middle?

By the ways as a friendly reminder, the Overwatch League Twitch All Access Free Preview will expire after tomorrow, if you love the command center view, AMA access, etc. remember to buy your pass for Stage 4.

Yea, the SHD discord has some baller emojis

im here for realsies now. if shanghai can do as good as they did on nepal and junkertown vs fusion the other day they might have a chance

me after todays ranked and first game of dragons

To be fair, in stage one, Dragons were literally a joke. A lot can change with time.

1 Like