Shanghai Dragons vs. London Spitfire

nah it’l be 1-39 after fuel

LMAO i can’t spell that’s a

OMEGALUL

Sadly most of the gifs that came up in my search are inappropriate for the forums.

This is painful to watch.

But I’m 9 tokens away from my Valiant Moira skin so I have to.

1 Like

when did shanghai jumped in twatch bits ranking from 12 to 9 place?!?

Shameless plug, if you enjoy the Game/Set videos on Overwatch League, be sure to also check out my Maximizing System Performance for PC guide in the Technical Support forum.

what would you suggest for dual core CPU? :smiley:

Guess nobdy likes SFS sad they look like they could be a good team

Yeah Nepal in the Philly match finished 2-1 Philly, Shanghai reaching 94 and 99 in the maps they lost, while Philly only reached about 60 on the map Shanghai won. They should’ve won Nepal that game

Someone created a Oops hearthstone speech bubble sign… lols.

I love rip-tire this looks good

Map 3 in Progress

-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

u would think SHD gained some experience from fighting this kind of comp against ny last night. but it looks like they just couldnt crack it with dive. they just dont have the sustainable shield to keep everyone alive from widow

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch - Overwatch League

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Naisu SHD might take the next map i just don’t see the 4-0

Welp, guess I’m off to grind QP now :frowning:

this is a pub stomp now. the sad thing is what will shanghai do after winning their first match? celebrate like they won a championship? i dont think so… it will be too much of a bitter sweet moment.

Pop the biggest bottles, what else

2 Likes

i came for tokens i have notifications saying 102 drops (i reset everytime i hit 100) but ive been stuck at 64 for the past 8 matches

To clarify, the notications on Twitch say 102, but you only have 64? What troubleshooting have you done? Have you unlinked and relinked your BattleTag recently?