WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Knockouts)
#1 NOSTALGIA 94 points
#3 JUNSEI 93 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 91 points
#4 KEYU 90 points
#5 SICKONE 88 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

The #OWL2021 May Melee countdown music has me hungry for Dole Whip from Disneyland…

Happy May Melee Weekend everyone!

Also note, we get a 1 hour long Watchpoint pre-show… including 1v1 Exhibition matches!

Money on Sideshow dying at least once to self rocket damage.

was that may melee bingo card for the exhibition matches?

Grey Ana and fighter mei here I come.

what is this spongebob music playing

nevemrind post canceled i forgot they were in hawaii

If I put the games playing on and go to bed, am I going to miss anything? It’s 2 am here and I am dying, I know another game starts at 5 am but it’s probably a second game that starts when this is over and we don’t need to click on another live stream right? I really wanna go to bed and watch the tournament later…

There will be encore matches later

How can it be live now?

Match starts @ 9pm US CST… right?

:grimacing:

Watchpoint preshow…its an hour long.

1 Like

Thank you for posting, I thought it started in an hour!

There’s rumors about SF maybe trading Glister to Dallas and then just running Viol2t on DPS full time.

I picked Dallas to win this whole thing, but I think the anime storyline of Fearless means he hast to come in 2nd here, and then train and come back to win the grand finals…hmm.

Alright everyone, sponsor plug-in interruption has just triggered so you can mark that off your Overwatch League 2021 bingo cards.

Watch Danny’s hands… (the guy in the red shirt)

I think his camera has a telescopic effect. :telescope:

His hands look unusually large for a small man. :joy:
:open_hands:

I’m taking Yaki (sorry sideshow), alarm and carpe

Sideshow’s mask is creepy…

:grimacing:

he looks like a clown :sob: :sob:

1 Like

wait so you’re telling me that the match doesnt start until 10???