Shanghai Dragons vs. Atlanta Reign - FINAL

Well that’s one of the disadvantage of not running Goats with Brig… You have less point presence, and they couldn’t capitalize on the bio nade…

Dang, just rush in as goats thats 2017 goats right there

Lol… this is one of those Assault rounds…

FYI, still monitoring on token drops. Nothing yet. Keep reporting if you are not getting them or if you are getting them; it helps me out a lot!

Uh…I don’t think anyone saw that coming, especially Atlanta.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

couldnt rush in 2017 Goats status, thats why ATL lost

Idk about throwing the EMP there and giving up, they had 18 seconds to group up and throw someone to the point…

I think this next map will likely decided the series, Havana right now seems too momentum based for most teams.

Good thing Arena25 is not around tonight… he’d be going crazy.

After Map 3

-
-

No one else has gotten tokens tonight right? I was even on the game and getting no notifications.

I miss Geguri…

1 Like

As you can see in my subject title, I am aware of this issue and this is affecting everyone. Blizzard is looking into it and most likely drops will be delivered later.

I’m loving how close this game is, hoping Dragons can keep it together in map 5.

i love map 5s! great opportunity to get more tok-

…damn

1 Like

Second Map 5 of the night people!

After Map 4

-
-

this day is cursed. all games go to map 5

Final Score/Tiebreaker

Victory!

“I would almost say the Houston Outlaws made better use of the Sombra.” Well yeah, they beat the Stage 2 GOATS champions.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I saw the VOD. Suffice to say, sign has been updated to read a big fat “0”…right before I head off on my little vacation.

One day, coaches will teach players how NOT to C9, but it appears today is not that day.