Shameless 40€ scam

Extending the beta out to July 25th would fix a lot of the upset here.

16 Likes

bro overwatch the edge of darkness edition comes with early access, a huge stash, gamma container, paytowin backpack and a tactical tomahawk.

2 Likes

Entitled much? This says it pretty much all about you.

2 Likes

we are barely some thousand players who want to play beta. we all got access for beta 1, we all get access for beta 2. ow is a small playerbase game, about to be a bit bigger…

I am absolutely disgusted by your disgusted-ness at an optional pack.

That being said I think a reduced price of $29.99 for holders already of the Legendary edition was in order…

So spend $40 and get 3 weeks of OW2 beta and if you don’t you’ll only get 2 days.

FOMO rubbish not only that’s disrespectful of people’s time if I work weekends and you don’t want to pay, you could get nothing.

33 Likes

why was beta access revoked for everyone who go into the previous one anyway? seems a rather odd decision.

16 Likes

Gotta inflate them twitch views again :smirk:

12 Likes

Everyone owns OW2. Its free

Can’t please everyone…

To be completely fair, he was not involved in that decision and you already know the answer to that question.

A whole weekend? Oh boy! Hopefully I don’t have something scheduled that weekend!

Oh no, but what if I do? Man, I better pony up that $40!

Oh wait, this is a shameless scam. That’s right.

31 Likes

The entitlement is strong with this one.
It’s a gosh danged beta. You don’t deserve anything.

1 Like

can you please clear up the requirement of adding a phone number thing?
i’ve had this account for several years, i’m semi active on the forums, i’ve spent a good bit of money on my account and i wouldn’t knowingly do anything that’d get me banned do i still need to add a phone number to my account?

… I am not talking about OW2, but that OW1 is included in the Watchpoint Pass…

2 Likes

That…doesn’t answer the question?

“Why is there no cheaper version for people who own the game already?”

“Because they want to test cross-play!”

First of all, crossplay has been around for like a year now?

But also, console players already own the game. Why isn’t there a discounted version of this?

If they have limited server access and can’t bring in EVERYONE, that just means that this “you’ll totally get in we promise for a teensy weekend” bit is a lie, OR, it means that they’re trying to convince people to drop $40 to skip the line.

It’s gross.

2 Likes

Or sign up and maybe you’ll get picked, like normal betas, or watch streamers to get access as well. If you’re too busy to put a twitch stream on in the background, then maybe you’re too busy to contribute to a beta.

you aren’t just paying 40 bucks for a game you already own
you know this, I know this.
If we are going to hate on it, lets hate on it with out lying

1 Like

Has that been confirmed?

2 Likes

no it hasnt. it is being assumed

3 Likes