Shadow Step buff on the PTR

You can detect invisible enemies if close enough. You just don’t get to snipe them for free headshots when they’re not BM-stepping to within a few meters of you.

It doesn’t make Reaper any more able to get a free ult off except against a pathetically distracted team. It’s just no longer necessarily a suicide button.

I was in gold and i saw the reaper get instakilled if that happened. what are you on about?

There is no real Match making on the PTR.

again what are you on about. i was in gold and i saw reapers getting farmed when they try something a teleport close to my team. Gold players have reaction silver maybe bronze dont

Again. There is no Match making on the PTR. You dont Always get a Balance Team on you rank. You only start to see how it plays out when it hits live.
My estimate is just based on players reaction time to hack which has a longer cast time than what shadow step will have. I even can get the jump on supports using invisibility which has 0,7s exit delay.

Deykar dont worry they are not nerfing your precious sombra anytime soon. -_- atleast they are not changing her like they did to junkrat :smiley: (i wanna have talk with whoever got that balance idea)

This is not about Sombra. I’m just using cast time comparisons to show how good shadow step will perform at cheesing supports. I want Reaper buffed, but not in a way which just gets him eventually nerfed again.

he is loud when he teleports still if he teleports right next a support just fall back or learn where his head is and still shoot him coz he is only invisble not invincible you get me. this is a buff i was forward for reaper after they nerfed the 50% lifesteal coz whiny low ranks cant aim

I know, I’m just concerned that the audio cue will not be enough.

if not enough, blizzard wont care. Low ranks can keep on whining. This time there is a thing they can realize and depend on if they cant there fault and not hero. (it wasnt even his fault with the 50% lifesteal). Low ranks keep whining about genji ebing op for like the last 12 month did blizzard do anything nope. coz he is balanced

He already has a disengaging ability, this is his flanking ability. And without the casting time it would be OP when he use it with his ult.

I wish I could launch the game to test it :rofl: