Servers run badly

I am an EU player and can’t get in for 15 minutes now.

Not only is login process super slow (3 minutes to launcher and 100 players ahead of me on the game, and when finished, I get “license not found”)

Quote from Blizzard EU twitter: “Due to a 3rd party infrastructure works in our datacenters, some of our services are slightly degraded.”

Ooooh, lordy lord…

This issue is still investigating, continue to follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN on Twitter for the latest updates on when it should be good to log back in.

EU player, ps4

Been having big problems since yesterday. Got thrown out of a comp game, took 3 tries to reconnect, lost 50sr even tho we won after I made it back.

Also i just played for an hour, then logged out to change accounts and now I cant log back in. Been trying for 20min.

Also got the queue thing at first, then it’s just
LOGIN ERROR

*edit
Just got in

Yea, and like an hour ago the server just disconnected everyone nad stopped working, the comp game has just started, we started lagging, then we saw a Roadhog flying and the whole game disconnected, after that we lost 50 SR and our endorsement level got downgraded from 4 to 3… I really hope they are gonna give back the 50 SR to all the players

Welcome to the forums ! :wink:

Sorry but they don’t have the means to reverse this. Your hidden MMR is likely out of alignment, so you will recover the SR normally by continuing the play (after the issues are resolved).

I haven’t had many problems with regular play, but I was noticing some fps or lag issues in custom games. How do custom games work?

You could be connected to a different server depending on who you group with so there can be latency issues, but its complicated to investigate this.

Reminds me of Summer Games 2016 ( I can’t post links )

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/3d510e6f-5d48-4cb9-a585-bcdd9d33a13b/dbjcfob-8bed3557-517f-47f4-ad7d-94b9735f4de7.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNkNTEwZTZmLTVkNDgtNGNiOS1hNTg1LWJjZGQ5ZDMzYTEzYlwvZGJqY2ZvYi04YmVkMzU1Ny01MTdmLTQ3ZjQtYWQ3ZC05NGI5NzM1ZjRkZTcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.uiWnPU819TQGF5m8M4OHxILrmWHur_M-f1DJTAZ3tzc

yea lately im rarely at my usualy 32 of ping…
nowdays im from 45 to 100 of ping
sometime way more.
and there is no reason outside blizzard servers .

1 Like

Ya thank you mate, and I am pretty inactive so sorry for the late reply