Servers broken?

Just got out of a QP game where we were lagging so bad i was somehow death spectating while my characters was walking around… O_O

1 Like

Got into a game but, it was far worse than not getting into a game. 600+ ping…

1 Like

Will we get our SR back? I just lost ~30 SR because of this when my team was winning the match. Really upset and disappointed right now.

1 Like

It seems like that lag hit everyone bc I just got it too

I would hope so, since this isn’t scheduled.

They wont give SR or endorsement back

For your information…

The Singapore Server is literally unplayable (at least until 1 am Singapore Time yesterday) we were being booted out of QP, Competitive, Arcade, even Custom Games. I reached my Career High yesterday at 2922 and was looking to play more competitive, luckily I just stopped playing Competitive as soon as I got booted out if the first game.

The Singapore servers are already giving us high latency and so much trouble because of some Under-Sea cables getting damaged. Now I always get 90+ ms latency on an average day, was about 65ms last year. So please at least fix this asap because we love your game.

It seems to have calmed down now

This is stupid. It’s not like it’s our fault.

So basically what they’re saying is “Sorry, but we’re not sorry. Deal with it.”

1 Like

Your issue is of a different problem which is under investigation still I believe… see this thread in the Technical Support forum for details:

My endorsement level went down so…

1 Like

Realistically, it’s probably not feasible to restore SR.

1 Like

This is why the penalty starts small at only 10 minute suspension and only 50 SR loss and in many cases is easily recovered when you continue to consistantly play Competitive throughout the season.

1 Like

‘only 50 SR’

That’s at least 2 games of comp.

1 Like

Look at this this way, know how the PTR rarely updates our profiles? It takes them a lot of work to copy the Americas region profiles into the PTR. They definitely can’t just rollback the database on a dime and this problem does not necessarily affect the entire region so it would be unfair to those who are not affected by this problem.

Man I just pulled out my wallet to buy the destiny 2 expansion pass thats on sale :’(

IMPORTANT UPDATE EVERYONE! This just tweeted from BlizzardCS:

Servers down? What’s happening I haven’t logged onto OW today…

DDOS? Figures.

Odd time for a DDOS. I mean, less people are working, but less people are using the servers too.